Quantcast

Red Cursor of Magic Control Stopped Working on both TVs

Martin Janus

Question

Hi, strange thing happened, I have two different LG TV with webOS and each has its own magic remote control. I just found that red cursor disappeared on both TVs and nothing helped: new batteries, unplugging from the socket, re-pairing. I tried to re-pair one of the tv and it did not paired anymore, all buttons work except cursor. When I click the middle button (pointer) it always says trying to register and then this control is not supported by this TV. I have both TVs around 2 years. Looks like a firmware problem but both TVs has different number since they are different types, both has auto update on and both are up to date. One is 65" LG OLED65GX (firmware 4.40.20), the other one is 77" LG OLED77W9PLA (firmware 5.30.11). Any idea?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.