• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

10 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Xavier Williams
      As stated in the title. 
      I can't connect my controller to the tv, however it says there may be some incompatibility issues. Which is interesting because it's listed in the compatible products on LG's webpage.
      When I open the web browser and go to the Xbox xcloud site to play games. I hit 'ready to play' and it says that it can't detect the controller even though its connected to my TV.

Things I've tried: 
      - Unplugging my TV from the wall for 5 minutes or so.
      - Updating the TV to the latest software.
      - Updating the controller to the latest software.
      - Putting the controller USB stick into the TV and connecting it to the TV that way.
      - Removing all wireless transmission devices away from the TV (except my Orbi or Wireless router, roughly 5 meters away from the TV)

I've seen a Youtube video of someone successfully connecting their controller and play xcloud on the web browser but i haven't had the same success.

Any ideas or solutions would be much appreciated.
      Cheers
    • By Filip_IT
      Hello
      I have login issue on a brand new LG TV 55UR640S0ZD there I  want to create content with content manager and create Groups with Group Manager 2.0.
      I´m trying to login to Dashboard with chrome and Internet Explorer browser which is connected to wlan with IP address:
      link hidden, please login to view  Here it says to Input Password and I have tested
      admin
      Without success, what is the default password?  
      I have reset the TV from Hotell mode menu and ordinary Menu to factory default but does it exist any other way to reset TV?
      How can I get access to my TV?
      All help is appreciated
      BR. Filip

• By Alwaleed Alqahtani
      Hi, I’ll cut to the chase to save your time
      when simplink feature is on, and my extrrnal device is connected (PS5 in my case) to HDMI 1 for example, when I turn on my tv and PS5 (btw I have to do it with seperate controlers which is less convenient than using the PS5 controller alone) anyway so turn them both on but my tv input is still not automatically connected to the only device that is turned on so I have to change the input, as soon as I change the input to my PS5, it turns off my PS5 automatically, and then I have to turn on my PS5 for the second time, it’s driving me crazy, please help me this issue because turning off simplink is no a real sulotion. And one more thing, simplink should be simpler than this am I right?! For example, the TV should turn on by itself as soon as I turn on any other external device “like PS5 or Nintendo switch because these devices I will always need their original controllers so why do I have to use the magic remote to turn them on? That’s not convenient” samsung TVs are doing that and I don’t think that LG is less capable of doing that by any means. 
    • By Lizzy
      I have set up a hard disc, that I can see in the home menu, but when I go to the guide and select the "i" it only gives me the option to watch. I am very new to smart television and I can't figure out how to correct this problem.
    • By AusRob
      The built in Web Browser will not play Videos on SOME websites after updating to WebOS Version 04.40.25 and 04.40.70. The web sites otherwise work fine. Here is an example that won't play since the 04.40.25 update ... 
      link hidden, please login to view ... Please fix this LG ASAP, it's really annoying. PS. It has nothing to do with any Browser setting, I have checked all that. 
  • Similar Tagged Content