Quantcast

HP Email: Hard to fulfill Touchpad orders

Alex

I just received this email from HP:

Hewlett-Packard

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad and webOS. The overwhelming demand for this product in recent days has made it difficult to fulfill your request at the present time, and we are working to make more available as soon as possible. While we do not yet have specific details, we know it will be at least a few weeks before we have a limited quantity available again. We will keep you informed as we have more specifics that we can communicate, and we encourage you to join the conversation here for the latest information.

In light of this and other recent HP news, we want you to know that we remain committed to you. We will continue to honor our warranties now and in the future. We will continue delivering products that make a difference in your life and we will continue to provide the best possible service to you every day.

We are grateful for your patience and loyalty and to show our gratitude, we are offering you an exclusive one-time opportunity to save an additional amount on all of our products, valid through the end of the day tomorrow, Wednesday, August 31, 2011. You'll save 25% off all printers, ink, HP accessories, and PCs starting at or above $599. To take advantage of this offer, use your unique coupon code at checkout, and for more information on the details of this offer, please look at the bottom of this email.

Sincerely,

hpdirect.com

Valid for HP Direct (hpdirect.com) internet and call center purchases only. Coupon valid while supplies last. Any unused portion will be forfeited. Each coupon code is limited to one usage per customer; one coupon code per checkout. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Non-transferable. Not valid retroactively on previously purchased items. Not valid for any resale activity as defined by HP Direct. Coupons may not be used to purchase gift cards. May not be permitted with certain bundle offers. Products and support acquired by Customer under these Terms are solely for Customer's personal use and not for immediate resale or sub-licensing. Valid on: all printers, ink, toner, paper, HP branded accessories and all the following PCs: g7-1150us, dv6-6126nr, HP Pavilion dv6-3230us, dm4-2050us, dv6-6140us, dm4-2070us, HP Pavilion dv6-3240us, HP Pavilion dv7-4277nr, HP Pavilion dv6-3250us, dv6-6150us, dv7-6175us, HP Pavilion dv6-6091nr NB PC, dv6-6170us, dv7-6195us, dv6-6190us, p7-1020, AiO , s5-1060, HPE h8-1010, HPE h8-1020, TS 610-1130f, HPE h8-1032, TS 610-1030f, TS 610-1150f, HPE h8-1041, TS 610-1190f, G7T, DV4T, DM4T, DM4X, DV6T, DV7T, DV6T SELECT EDITION, DV6T QUAD, DV7T QUAD, p7qe, s5xt, h8m, h8t, h8z, h8xt, h8qe, h8 select edition, Omni 100t, Omni 200t, Omni 200xt, Omni 200 Quad, 310z, 610z, 610t, 610xt, 610 Quad, Envy 14, Envy 14 Beats, Envy 17, Envy 17 3D. Not valid on: Friends and Family program, HP Academy and Employee purchase programs, HP Employee Purchase Program, Refurbished products. Not valid on purchases from HP download store (hp.digitalriver.com). Offer not combinable with Instant Rebates. For complete coupon conditions, see "Coupon Information" in the "Customer Service" section at

You're receiving this communication because you have expressed interest in receiving notifications about HP TouchPad. To unsubscribe, please reply to this email.

We try hard to make sure all of the information in our email is correct, but sometimes mistakes do happen. HP TouchPad Notifications is not responsible for typographical errors.

10955 Tantau Avenue, MS4330, Cupertino, CA 95014