Quantcast

Airtel x stream

Som Parkash Jangra

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DAFIQ QAYOOM
      Airtel Xtreme app isn't available in lg tv web os when will it be available 
    • By Bhanu Kumar
      Unable to get Airtel xstream app on lg content store. Plz make the app available on lg content store. 
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi! Thank you for your kind help
      I'm looking for a way to show an IP camera to LG TV, I've updated it to the latest version (WebOS).
      I really hope it is possible without buying an external HDMI box, there is any way to obtain that or install apps from USB? Thank you a lot!

• By Alex
      All LG TVs with webOS 4.0 or higher (2018 - current models)
      You can sign up for Paramount+ on your LG TV with these simple steps:
      Launch the Paramount+ app, and select "Sign Up".  You'll see an access code displayed on your TV screen.  Visit paramountplus.com/lg on your computer or mobile web browser, and enter your access code, then click "Activate". Choose a subscription plan, then click "Continue."  You will be prompted to create a Paramount+ account, or if you already have one, sign in. Enter your payment information, then click "Start Paramount+."  You'll see a confirmation screen, and you can return to your TV to stream Paramount+. Stream Paramount+ on your LG TV (existing subscribers)
      Once you have added the Paramount+ app, there are two ways to sign in:
      On your TV Go to Settings > Sign In.
      Select On my TV. Enter the email address and password you used when subscribing to Paramount+ and select Sign In. That’s it!
      On paramountplus.com
      Go to Settings > Sign In.  Select On paramountplus.com.
      You’ll be presented with a website and a code. Make a note of this code—you’ll need it for the next step.
      Visit paramountplus.com/lg on your computer or mobile device, enter your activation code, and select "Activate". If you’re not signed in to Paramount+ on your computer, you’ll need to do so here. 
      Your screen will refresh, and you can start streaming on your LG TV.
      Read more here: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Mahendra Chowdary
      I've LG GX OLED which is the best tv in market yet it doesn't stream 4k HDR content in Disney plus hotstar.... But in all other platforms Disney plus hotstar is streaming 4k HDR content... Why not on WebOS.....? 
      By the way I've Disney plus hotstar premium subscription waste of money for taking that...
  • Similar Tagged Content