Quantcast

Track app install/uninstall?

Alex Y

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Smokey
      Using the smart remote or Thinq app.
      Currently to change the audio track (different languages) for digital TV, I need to press the "..." button to bring up the Quick settings menu, then scroll down a long list of options, before choosing Audio languages, that brings up a menu for me to pick the audio track.
      Is there a shortcut or combination keypress to bring up the audio track menu quickly?
      If there isn't one, LG please add shortcuts in the next webOS update, to bring up the audio track menu and subtitles menu quickly! e.g. assign them to the colour buttons which are currently useless in digital TV.
    • By oha
      if anyone maybe knows a idea to resolve this, please share, thanx..
      in Turkey.. oled55c1 media player can not play english audio track in the m2ts movie file from usb.. it will sound funny but, it seems like WebOs or its built-in Media Player is against english.. : (( it plays the m2TS audio track within the file with russian, spanish or italian but wierdly not english.. ¿¿?? when you go to audio tracks list setting there are no language titles.. the list only shows "song languages" or something like that.. and under that menu there are listings as 1, 2, 3..   it should list language audio tracks formally as it should be..            1: English   2: Russian   3: Spanish    or whatever listed in the file..   this is not only one-file problem.. As far as I know this issue exists in every 2021 and 2022 LG oled smartTVs WEBOS models and built-in media players for every m2TS file movies... 
      if anyone would ask; for these movie files on PC windows OS there's no problem at all.. english audio track is there.. and plus; Samsung plays this file with english audio track without any problems.. : ((((
      what about installing mpc-hc on WebOs? would that resolve this issue ? possible someday ?
      hope this issue will be resolved with updates soon..
    • By Mattventuring
      Is there a way of displaying better information in the name of audio tracks in the media player? It just says things like "English AAC" and I have some files with commentary tracks
    • By hptf
      Hello,
      I got some MKV with
      English DTS audio EN SRT subtitle (english) (SubRip/SRT) FR SRT subtitile (french) (SubRip/SRT) Its seems to be impossible to chose the right SRT from SRT submenu of video player application: track first field is greeyed and only value 1 is displayed.
      how to switch to french subtitle in the second SRT track ?
      Thanks
      HPTF

• By G.A.
      How to change audio language?
      I Was watching a film. (Mkv)
      I stopped playback.
      Tv said there is firmware update. I updated to firmware 04.30.09.
      Later i wanted to continue the film, but the audio language changed to english. I can not switch It back to to original. The audio icon in the menu is inactive (like It was always).
      Im playing the film through Dlna from my NAS.
      Any ideas, how to Change language?