Galaxy note 20 ultra 5g smart view issues.
I noticed since the last update of WebOS, it defaults to a screen with apps along the bottom rather than HDMI1 as before on startup. Even after going into the input settings and selecting HDMI1, it stills defaults to the other screen on startup. When selecting HDMI1 on the inputs screen, it has a red dot in the corner, which I would assumes means that's the selected default. But again, this seems to be ignored this on startup.
Hello, about 6 months ago my family bought a LG tv, I do not know the exact model or the name of it, but it has just destroyed the other internet connections when it is on, making my normal 50mb download speed go down to something around 2. It isn't just for my pc, it is for the Xbox in the living room too, as it suffers a little less than my computer but is sill a big and noticeable difference. I like to use 5Ghz internet, but 2.4Ghz is better for this, the router is closer to the TV if that is a question, and the internet in all my games just suck too, when the TV is off I have an average of 40ms on Overwatch 2, but when it is on I have near 500-600ms, Valorant is the same thing with average 20ms and when on its near average of 300ms, and I could make a claim about this for every games I've ever played.
If somebody has an answer please reply to this.
By Costin Angelescu
I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:
1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled.
9. When I try to access the LG STORE it says: loading unsuccessful (82) because the hour of the TV is not the correct one. I tryed to change time to something different and also changed location and removed the location. This change did not had any effect
What do you think? What do I need to do?
I have six Sonos smart speakers in my home and WebOS recognizes them all as Media Servers, making it necessary to scroll to find the ACTUAL Media Server. Is is possible to set WebOS to NOT recognize the Sonos speakers as Media Servers?
I updated the software on this LG TV and now no option to turn off WiFi
I need to the WiFi to turn off since they do not want WiFi connected here. I hope there is a way to turn off WiFi.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.