Quantcast

Pls help, any app/way to watch an RTSP stream from LAN?

GiovanniG

Question

Hi! Thank you for your kind help :)

I'm looking for a way to show an IP camera to LG TV, I've updated it to the latest version (WebOS).

I really hope it is possible without buying an external HDMI box, there is any way to obtain that or install apps from USB? Thank you a lot!

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By frank_1985
      Hi everyone,
      I'm interested in the OLED BX. I would like to know if it is compatible with a 5TB HDD (to be connected and fed through one of the TV USB port).
      LG manuals recommend to connect up to 2TB storage HDDs but don't really state that higher capacity devices are not expected to work.
      Then, I'm not sure how are things with DTS support. It seems that DTS decoding is no longer supported on the 2020 tv sets. But LG web page (updated 08/22/2020) titled "Support Video Playback File Type & Codec" still claims that "TV supports DTS audio codec when USB/HDMI video file playback offers it".
      Can any of you shed some light on these ones?
      Thank you so much.

• By Brendanchatt
      Hello all,

From what I can tell, this may not be supported anymore.  I am on webOS TV Version 7.1.0-68 (mullet-maria).

I just purchased an OLED 42 inch C2.  When I select Multiview, the two hdmi ports are not an available combination.  

I have turned of CEC (now SIMPLINK) for both HDMI inputs as I read in a post from 2018.

Thank you,
      Brendan
    • By Alex Ukraine
      Hi, I have a problem with setting area option for my TV LG C2 (now all app are locked). I bought it in Poland and after transferring to Ukraince I can`t change area option, due this a also have a problems with apps and lg store. Could you please help me))
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help
    • By Sergi
      Hi!
      i just purchased this new projector and I see many mainstream apps are missing from the store, even though I saw other WebOS devices with them.
      I dont’t see Amazon Prime, Disney+ or HBO max…
      Does anybody know how to get them, if it’s even possible??
      Thank you in advance!