Quantcast

LG 65uh950v - turns out after 10-15 sec.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      New Video Camera Solution With LG webOS Facilitates Convenient
      Medical Staff-Patient Interactions, Day and Night

SEOUL, Jan. 26, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) is unveiling its Smart Cam Pro (model AN-VC22PR), a 4K video camera designed for use in hospitals and healthcare centers. LG Smart Cam Pro delivers sharp, clear image quality with or without the lights on, allowing seamless video communications at any time of day or night. The new model also presents healthcare solution providers with customizability through the integration of LG’s versatile webOS platform.
      LG Smart Cam Pro incorporates a 4K RGB main camera and a 4K night vision camera, each offering crisp, ultra-high definition (3,840 x 2,160) images1 and 4x digital zoom. The device also implements LG’s HDR effect, which adjusts color and contrast to make the subject easier to see, even when they are backlit by strong, natural or artificial light. When paired with a TV/display2 in the patient rooms, LG Smart Cam Pro with customized solution makes it possible for medical staff to complete their rounds virtually and ascertain if a patient needs specific support before physically attending to them. Also, after accepting a call placed through LG Smart Cam Pro, the screen of the recipient’s TV3 switches from the content being viewed to the camera feed, then switches back once the call has ended.
      Featuring a compact, space-saving design with a foldable mount, LG Smart Cam Pro can be placed on or near a TV or display. The device has a subtle, dark silver casing and a gloss-black front featuring a manual privacy cover that can be moved over the main lens at the user’s discretion. To provide clear communications between patients and medical staff, LG Smart Cam Pro is equipped with a built-in 4-way microphone system with echo cancellation and noise reduction.
      Additionally, LG’s 4K smart camera leverages the LG webOS platform, which provides a convenient user experience with the ability to add new and customized services in the future, and a Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. high-performance system on chip (SoC) for the Internet of Things (IoT) – capable of providing an excellent video experience and intensive Edge AI applications – to deliver seamless software services4 for healthcare solutions.
      “Utilizing both Qualcomm Technologies’ system-on-chip innovations and the LG webOS platform will allow the LG Smart Cam Pro to transform the way that medical services are performed across the globe,” said Jeffery Torrance, senior vice president and general manager of Connected Smart Systems (CSS), Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. “LG and Qualcomm Technologies are continuing to advance IoT camera technology for consumers and businesses alike.”
      “Based on the LG webOS platform and Qualcomm’s advanced SoC, the new LG Smart Cam Pro is a 4K video camera solution intended to provide a convenient means of medical staff-patient communication in busy healthcare settings,” said Paik Ki-mun, senior vice president and head of the Information Display business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “A reliable innovation partner, LG will continue to provide a wide range of product lineups designed to meet the specific needs of diverse business sectors.”
      The LG Smart Cam Pro will be introduced at ISE 2023, which will be held in Barcelona, Spain from January 31 to February 3. To learn more about the innovation, visit
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #
      1 Image definition may vary depending on the network environment.
      2 Available on a TV/display connected via HDMI.
      3 Available on compatible LG commercial TVs when connected via MPI port.
      4 Performance may vary depending on the network environment.

• By Samreen Singh
      I am facing this issue after updating to the latest version of firmware. On my Wifi, I am not able to install/ update any app. Error is coming as written in the title of this post. But when I am using mobile hotspot everythings fine. I have tried all options resetting my router to factory reset, resetting TV, dns setting change to 8.8.8.8. but nothing is working for me for my Wifi.
      My tv model is LGUP7500PTZ pls help
    • By News Reporter
      On Show at CES, LG’s First Stick Vacuum With Steam Power Mop Nozzle Provides
      Wet and Steam Mopping, Comes With Convenient ‘All-in-One Tower’ Docking Station

SEOUL, Dec. 30, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) is introducing its new CordZero A9 Kompressor with Steam Power Mop at CES 2023. Winner of a CES 2023 Innovation Award, the new model is the company’s first cordless stick vacuum cleaner to offer steam mopping functionality. The CordZero A9 Kompressor also comes with the innovative All-in-One Tower docking station, designed to store, recharge and automatically empty the vacuum.
      Equipped with the detachable Steam Power Mop nozzle, LG’s latest CordZero provides wet and steam mopping functionality, delivering a convenient, effective mopping performance that gets surfaces clean without using any detergent. In steam mopping, the mop pads are kept at a temperature of approximately 60 degrees Celsius (140 degrees Fahrenheit), enabling the CordZero A9 Kompressor to remove stains from flooring more easily than a conventional wet mopping solution. According to Intertek, the global testing and certification organization, LG’s steam-heated mop pads are more effective than a typical wet mop at separating substances, such as hardened chocolate, from the floor.1
      The Steam Power Mop nozzle also comes with dual sensors, which help prevent the attachment’s steam generator from overheating, as well as an advanced, automatic water supply system that keeps the mop pads wet during mopping. For user safety, if the nozzle is lifted off the floor or is held stationary for a period of approximately 20 seconds, the steam supply shuts off, while mop pad rotation is halted after around one minute of inactivity.2 LG’s new cordless stick vacuum also incorporates the company’s Axial Turbo Cyclone technology, which helps remove dust and debris from floors and other household surfaces by generating powerful suction.
      Accompanying the CordZero A9 Kompressor with Steam Power Mop is an All-in-One Tower. LG’s space-efficient and fast-charging docking station features a replaceable dust bag, an automated dustbin-emptying system and an intuitive display that provides real-time status updates. LG’s All-in-One Tower also offers three different alert/notification melodies to choose from and hassle-free storage for CordZero vacuum accessories.
      “Our new CordZero A9 Kompressor with Steam Power Mop is a truly versatile cleaning solution, allowing users to clean any surface in the home thanks to its effective vacuuming as well as wet and dry mopping performance,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “LG will continue to offer innovative home appliances and cleaning devices for a healthier home and a better life.”
      Visitors to LG’s booth (#15501, Las Vegas Convention Center) at CES 2023 from January 5-8 in Las Vegas can explore all of the company’s latest home appliance innovations, including its new CordZero stick vacuum with Steam Power Mop and All-in-One Tower.
      # # #
      1 Tested by Intertek in June 2022. Comparing the Steam Power Mop nozzle’s steam mop mode and wet mode in hardened-chocolate removal performance by passing the device back and forth over hard (PVC) flooring. Cleaning performance may vary depending on the usage environment.
      2 Steam supply is automatically stopped when the nozzle has been lifted off or tilted away from the floor, and no movement has been detected for approximately 20 seconds. Mop pad rotation is automatically stopped when no movement has been detected for approximately one minute.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Bill LaRoche
      My LG (75" UK6190) internet connection, connects and disconnects all the time. Using either wired or Wi-Fi. Usually I will have to turn off the tv and turn it back on to reconnect to the internet. I have the issues constantly with You-Tube. the TV worked fine for 2-3 years then went south. My fiber optic internet has been checked out. No problems with it. And runs about 500 up and down. My Nighthawk AX5400 router has no problems. I have taken the router out of the loop and wired it directly to the internet and the problem doesn't change. My Android OS tv's work fine with no issues. I'm thinking a LG update issue possibly? Since it worked fine for a long time and all of a sudden didn't. I don't want to replace the TV. But after a year or so of this issue I'm getting there. Anyone else had this problem? Any idea's? 
      Thanks, Bill L
    • By frankie aguayo
      Can someone tell me why I can’t stream shudder in the tv browser when they don’t have it in the apps and I been watching shudder in the browser for a year and now starting to give me problems this error pops up every time I try to watch the app in the browser ( sorry not enough memory to open this webpage) what can I do please help me