Quantcast

Changing country code

Anselm Linsan

Question

Hi,

I bought a LG oled tv from Muscat last year and brought it home (india). But I cannot change the country to India. The location change has only access to GCC countries. Upon researching through the internet, i found out that if i had service remote I can change my country to India. My model number is 55EG9A7V-TA. I would like to know if whether the service remote in question MKJ39170828 will work with my OLED tv if bought ? 

Thanks.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By qix70
      Hi, could you help me please?
      Whats the code to enable DVR in my ToolOPT6 menu?
      My code now is 541641992
      my country is Italy area option code: 3122

Thanks  

• By ebr9999
      That Orange field (from SM/etzadjust) I can click for modification on my C1, but I cannot on my C2.
      Any hint about how I can achieve that?

Background: my goal is enabling PVR/TS, enabled on my 65C1, but disabled on my 42C2.
      I know it is risky, but copying the value of the same model with those features should achieve that, as discussed here:

• By R M
      Dear All
      can anyone share area code of India region for LG OLED C3 currently on webOS 8 - 2023 model
      want to activate India region, currently in UAE.
    • By chupo_cro
      I have LB650V webOS TV and it is very annoying having to reselect the (Latin 2) subtitle encoding (Code Page) every time when playing the movie. Absolutely no excuse not to save the last used choice for the subtitle Code Page so I hope it will be implemented in the future firmware updates.

And one more thing about the subtitles: the options to turn on the transparent background and/or the character outlines has to be done - to improve the readability.
    • By Luka Pantsulaia
      I bought LG smart tv. for some reason region selected was Africa and could only choose from african countries and had very little available apps in content store. I live in Georgia, so figured that  changing region to EU would help so changed it to 3122 and selected service country UK because Georgia was not in the list. after that every app says that it is not available in current country. I have  default region code saved so I guess could go back but wondering if any one can help me to get it working in EU. or if anyone have region code in which Georgia is available it will be helpful as well.