Quantcast

TFT panel broke by its own

Sreejith

Question

My original TFT panel was blacked out and it was out off warranty, the replacement panel also blacked out in just 2 months while I was watching and it also generated a crack by its own. What are the reasons for a panel to crack by its own. Can I avail warranty for the same, my replacement panel is under warranty.

49UK6360PTE.ATR

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alann
      I have only notices when streaming. Streaming stop on some error and the tv locks up. Remote no loaner works. I have to unplug to reboot the tv. Never happy when just watching tv.
    • By Libbo2003
      Hi just got a new QNED LG to replace 2021 Nano tv
      the problem is I can’t move my HD channels down to  channels 1 to5.
      the program manager does not have the function to move channels like my old Nano tv which is only a year older.
      is there anyway I can get around this strange function?
    • By Brian Gregory
      CBS Catchup, Discovery+, POP player, and UKTV Play always need updating. Even seconds after you just updated them. It started doing this a few days ago.
      Who can I contact to get this fixed?
      Since the "apps need updating" notification now always appears when I switch the TV on, I now have no way of telling if anything really does need updating other than going into the LG content store, clicking Apps, clicking My Apps, and visually checking.
      ☹️
    • By Mindaugas Vaiciulis
      Hello,

my TV (UP80003LR) (with latest WebOS: 6.3.2-423 )works fine expect for one problem with HbbTV (Hybrid TV).
      While watching HbbTV there are periodical gaps of silence of durations ~0.5 sec. every ~10 sec, so It`s very difficult to watch TV.
      Earlier gaps occured once a minute so it was kinda bearable.

Internet is connected though LAN cable.
      Have tried tune sound options, but it didn`t helped, so have and reseted TV settings to initial, but it didn`t helped too.
      So now i am kinda desperate. 
      What can be sure of is that problem is local with TV, because there are no problems with TV picture and there are no problem on second TV (Samsung).

Thank for any ieads.