Quantcast

The 65'' Nano cell TV is always muted everytime it's opened

judew

Question

Hi, I'm noticing my 65'' Nano cell TV when opening browser and viewing any videos the first time i started it will always be muted. I switched to Youtube app and the audio was working and most of the time it will self-correct the audio issue. But this is annoying and happens everytime i start the TV. This looks like a software bug and please fix it 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By C3_User
      I love the Always Ready feature on my LG C3. I've configured it to include the beautiful wallpaper options and it works great with the LG remote.
      However, I use a Chromecast remote to control my TV and my Chromecast together. I've configured the Chromecast power button to control the TV's power. Unfortunately, the Chromecast remote's power button turns the TV off instead of switching it to Always Ready mode.
      LG support agent told me the Chromecast remote is "probably not fully compatible" with the feature.
      Does anyone here have a solution?
      If not, it would be great if someone from LG put this in as a feature request.
    • By margorjon
      Hello, I would like to get our new TV to show the home screen at startup instead of a Rakuten channel were never interested in.
      I have set the settings to show the home screen at startup yet it's still not working, at startup were still only getting Rakuten...
    • By Sandtonman
      I have an LG 55NANO86VNA TV. It has always displayed Netflix and other content in DV with no issues.
      Since the recent TV firmware update to 4.50.51, although Netflix shows DV content available, the TV no longer displays the DV logo top-right when any DV content is started.
      Nano TV also does not play test DV content on a USB memory stick in DV. This used to play as DV, and still plays fine with DV logo top-right on my older LG TV.
      Dolby Vision is 22.11.
      Anyone else seen this issue. Any suggestions please.
    • By LG Nano LED
      18/01/2023
      Dear Sir or Madam
      I have a LG Nano LED tv, in that I am trying to download VOOTKIDS. But is not showing in the LG webos
      This was checked many times. 
      Kindly suggest me to how to download this app in my TV,

Thank you

Vignesh 
    • By Brian Gregory
      CBS Catchup, Discovery+, POP player, and UKTV Play always need updating. Even seconds after you just updated them. It started doing this a few days ago.
      Who can I contact to get this fixed?
      Since the "apps need updating" notification now always appears when I switch the TV on, I now have no way of telling if anything really does need updating other than going into the LG content store, clicking Apps, clicking My Apps, and visually checking.
      ☹️