Quantcast

2019 65" OLED Clear Speech Issues

Steve Bowes-Phipps

Question

My LG TV works great with terrestrial TV (I have no sound bar) but when I stream content from, say NowTV, iPlayer, etc, particularly films, the background sounds and music are louder than the speech, making the viewing experience quite frustrating.

Is there something I can do to improve this?  I am already on Clear Speech in the settings.  I don't mind if it's a sound bar or audio streamer I need to get, but I want to know why it only affects streamed content and what I can do about it?

Many thanks in advance for your help forumites!

Steve

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Angel Beagle
      How do I make my LG TV remote controller quit controlling my Vizio soundbar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • By eamatherne
      I have 4 LG TV's in my home that wont Airplay ESPN+ from my Iphone and Ipad.  Youtube, Disney both work to the TV.  No matter what I do, the TV just displays the Home Kit Screen.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps from the different websites.  Of course, Apple support says it's LG that is the problem and when I called LG tech support, they told me it was an Apple issue!  Is it because LG doesn't have the native ESPN app?
    • By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .
    • By Coppertop
      When I retune my TV it looses channels and instead of starting at Chanel 1 it starts at Chanel 11.
      Retuning on dtv aerial 
      Aerial is fine on rest of my tvs
    • By Dr. Amin
      I purchased an LG 43up7550 television.
      My problem is with the Lg content store, whereas the Tv is connected to the internet and by the browser can be searched on the internet, the LG content store has a connection error and can not see any application on it and this error occurs when I try to open any factory installed the app on Tv. 
      I set DNS to google DNS server (8.8.8.8) but this problem still exists.
      please help me for solving this problem.