Quantcast

Jackson Tisi and Young Artists Deliver Message of Hope

News Reporter

Message-of-Hope-2.png

Hopes and aspirations for a good life are universal desires. However, defining what constitutes a good life differs from person to person, culture to culture – there’s just no limit to the myriad of possibilities that brings a ray of light into our lives. This is why LG joined forces with up-and-coming director Jackson Tisi and budding artists around the globe for its Life’s Good Film Project. After all, there’s no better medium than the artistic voice of young souls to explore the multifaceted perspectives that shape our world and the future.

Message-of-Hope-2-600x338.jpg

This year, LG called on 531 young auteurs from 33 countries to capture the peoples, cultures and landscapes around the world that highlight the good in life. Tisi led the way with his exceptional creative vision, weaving the clips together into a vibrant 20-minute

link hidden, please login to view
. The impactful collaboration was shaped around LG’s optimistic message, Life’s Good, but the story is told in the voice of the young visionaries through the lens of their own unique and powerful experiences, delivering a colorful variety to the project both in terms of subject matter and aesthetic visuals.

Message-of-Hope-3-600x218.png 

The film delves into the multitude conditions of the human existence within six chapters that embody a unique element of a good life – from the beauty of nature, the vitality of physical movement, personal growth nurtured in times of solitude to the togetherness and warmth of a close-knit community. The final chapter depicts today’s young generation united in celebration of life, eloquently bringing the film to a close. This emotionally uplifting message – and the amazing depth and range of visual sensations that it accompanies – was lauded by several film industry outlets.

Message-of-Hope-04-600x452.jpg

The Life’s Good Film, delivering LG’s brand message, but also gaining sympathy from all around the world in the creative and sophisticated manners, was named a winning entry in well-established film festivals such as the and the . The and nominated the entry as a finalist and the named it second-finalist, a rare feat among brand collaboration films. The much-praised film will be reaching a wider public audience with official screenings at the , , and the in the coming weeks.

Message-of-Hope-5-424x600.png

“LG hopes to bring a better tomorrow to everyone, especially for the benefit of the younger generation,” said Lee Jung-suk, head of LG’s Global Marketing Center. “We will continue to spread our iconic brand narrative by empowering tomorrow’s leaders and storytellers as the messengers.”

# # #

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By OrlandoSux
      I'm not sure what changed (maybe my kid playing with the remote), but now when I press the TV button on my remote, I am taken to the Life's Good Hub instead of antenna TV. I have to wait for it to load and then exit the app. I never installed this app. I have reset my TV to factory settings and infuriatingly still can't get to antenna TV by pressing TV.
      Can I remove the Life's Good Hub somehow or reprogram what the button ony remote does? 

My TV is a up7670puc
    • By H_Rovy
      I want to be able to turn on my TV without it automatically launching a cable channel. ( or repeatedly asking me if I want to turn on the cable box).  Is there any way to "just' start with the home screen? Also when I've been watching something (app or cable) and go back to Home screen, it will go back to what I was watching if there is no input for a minute or so. grrrr. so annoying
    • By News Reporter
      One of the major trends in consumer electronics, the ‘personalized user experience’ is something LG TV owners get to enjoy every day thanks to the abundance of convenient, customizable features and lifestyle services accessible via LG’s webOS platform.
      Since its launch in 2014, webOS has continued to evolve, offering increased functionality, services and options with each new update and version release. The latest webOS UI makes 2021 and 2022 LG TVs the ultimate home entertainment hubs – able to provide an ever-growing number of lifestyle apps, easier access to recommendations with the newly launched Life’s Good Hub and seamless mobile integration with effortless content mirroring.

Revamped to help users navigate the expansive list of services on offer, the new webOS Home Screen now includes the Life’s Good Hub section, where users can discover some of the latest lifestyle apps at the press of a button. The lifestyle section provides a curated selection of up to fifteen apps centered on improving a specific aspect of life at home, such as fitness, wellbeing or staying connected. A real time-saver, the new feature enables users to find services suited to their unique tastes and preferences, ‘handpicking’ the most relevant apps from the approximately 2,200 currently available* on the LG webOS platform.
      Another important consideration for today’s users is the mobile experience and cross-device compatibility. LG’s ThinQ app has been updated to make it easier to mirror content from mobile devices to LG TVs. Users will enjoy being able to switch from watching on their mobile to watching on the TV when playing content from a range of different sources, including major streaming services, LG Channels and LG Fitness.

The new lifestyle content that LG continues to bring to the webOS platform shows that the company understands and appreciates the ways in which consumers’ needs and lifestyles have changed in recent times. Take RemoteMeeting, for example: an easy-to-use video conferencing solution designed with the growing ranks of remote workers – and those wanting to catch up with friends and family in other places – in mind. Setting up the app on LG TV is fast and simple as it doesn’t require connection to a laptop or PC. From August 5, users signing up to RemoteMeeting will receive a free, 6-month membership, no matter where in the world they call home.

In an uncertain world, self-care is just as important as connecting with others, and for that LG’s latest TVs support apps such as Insight Timer. The popular meditation app is engineered to help users combat anxiety, stress and poor-quality sleep through an array of uplifting and relaxing content and wellness tools. LG 2021 and 2022 TV owners can enjoy Insight Timer free for 12-months, granting them access to 150,000 guided meditations, soothing music tracks and more.

Fitness is a key component of achieving personal wellbeing, too, which is why LG’s latest TVs offer several apps that can help users turn their living rooms into private workout studios. 305 Fitness, which features invigorating dance workouts with music from a live DJ and popular subscription workout apps such as MaxPro, Fiit TV and Flexit, will be arriving later this year.

Additionally, LG’s webOS 22-powered TVs will soon be welcoming the hotly-anticipated IDOLLIVE app. A dream come true for the world’s legions of K-pop fans, the app lets users stream a plethora of compelling K-pop content, including live performances, exclusive interviews and music videos, and offers subtitles in five different languages (English, Japanese, Indonesian, Mandarin and Thai).
      With an intuitive UI and a growing library of apps and services spanning entertainment, smart home management as well as personal growth and wellbeing, LG TVs with webOS continue to redefine the ‘personalized user experience’ and deliver a better life at home to consumers worldwide.
      # # #
      * App availability varies per region.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Jim Brown
      I have a LG OLED C8 TV with a Soundbar and when connected to Optical the Volume Control is normal with a Percentage 0% to 100% but when connecting to HDMI ARC port like the Soundbar suggest to be connected it just show + or -,  you don't have anyway of knowing what the volume is set  to.    I have tried two Soundbars a LG LAS551H that was connected via Optical and when connected to HDMI ARC it also does not show Volume Control.  I have  got a new Sonos Beam Gen 2 that is now connected to HDMI ARC port and sounds great but if I connect it to Optical it's much lower in volume but has the Volume indicator.   Please advice.    
      I would like to suggest three enhancement request: 1. to show Volume Percentage on the HDMI ARC port.  2. Optical and HDMI ARC have the same output and 3. the Sonos be added to the Device list under Soundbars. 
      Thank you, 
      Jim Brown 
    • By News Reporter
      For a responsible corporate citizen, running a global business means not only providing quality products and services to customers worldwide, but also making a positive social impact around the planet. With an enduring vision to better customers’ lives, LG strives to pursue sustainable innovation in all areas of its diverse business operations.
      As the pressing problems of our environment and society accelerate with the changing times, corporations’ sustainable strategies must evolve accordingly. Recognizing this, LG has unveiled its
      link hidden, please login to view to achieve greater social impact.
      LG’s newly revealed sustainable vision aligns perfectly with the phrase, Better Life for All. While LG has consistently shown its commitment to providing a better lifestyle for customers through its innovative products and services, the catchphrase signifies yet another step forward for the company. Henceforth, LG is expanding the scope of its sustainable practices to not only create a better life for its customers, but for the environment, employees, suppliers and for one and all who call this planet home.
      With regard to sustainability, Better Life for All outlines LG’s new focus on creating a regenerative environment for the better well-being of all lives by establishing a circular economy – a term describing a production and consumption model that minimizes waste and the extraction of new resources.
      The company is ultimately moving on from aiming to do less environmental harm within the traditional linear economy – a system where materials are processed into products and then thrown away after use – to creating an altogether new business process that promotes the recirculation of finite resources. With the new initiative, LG is redirecting more of its environmental efforts to retrieving and recycling used products.

Better Life for All also embodies LG’s commitment to realizing a more inclusive and diverse society by embracing differences, and by forming close-knit circles of alliance with company employees, corporate partners and stakeholders.
      While LG has always endeavored to work closely with partners in its pursuit of sustainability, the company is further establishing guidelines to better collaborate with supply chain partners, nurture a more embracive corporate culture and introduce products that are accessible to all.
      The company’s efforts in ongoing business practice involve C-Level executives’ leadership and collaboration with corporate partners and other entities which share LG’s goal of Better Life for All.

As with its vision, the company’s specific sustainability goals and plans for implementing related practices have constantly evolved over the years. In 2021, LG established a comprehensive framework for its sustainable practices. Key initiatives were re-established and categorized according to a new ESG structure, and corporate ESG communication guidelines were instituted for the first time.
      This year, LG has further refined its far-reaching program of ESG initiatives in the recently announced ‘BETTER LIFE PLAN 2030.’ With ‘BETTER LIFE PLAN 2030’, LG is pursuing about a range of initiatives under the broad categories of ‘Environment’ and ‘Society’.
      Stay tuned to Beyond News for the next story, which will look at how LG is fostering a greener and cleaner environment through the first three ESG Initiatives. You can find the 2021-2022 LG Electronics ESG STORY BOOK and FACT BOOK .
      # # #