News Reporter

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Spirto
      Hi all,

So I'm trying to watch Eurosport player via the LG WebOS browser. When I put the stream I'm watching to full screen the bottom bar (with start/pause, volume, full screen etc. options) goes away for a couple of seconds and when the censor disappears it comes back and stays on. It's really annoying.

I have been watching Eurosport like this before and never had this issue. Wondering if it's something to do with the new update?

Many thanks for your time.

• By Moose
      The ability to use casting features from Android devices. I can cast using YouTube from Android to tv but, Cannot cast from other apps. Netflix, Disney also work. But discovery plus, web browser videos. I guess my request is to support the full cast feature.
    • By NathanDrake
      Hi,
      I have just bought an LG nanocell with DLNA support.
      I have a server with UPnP/DLNA activated but I don't know where to go on the television to see the contents of the server.
      If I press the Home Button I just see my apps, then in another row the HDMI-connected devices and then all the rest of the channels.
      Where do I have to go to see my NAS?
      Thank you.
    • By ljjones
      Of course PDF files can't be downloaded, but the WebOS version 4.4.0-9 browser can't even display them!  Previous versions of the bowser displayed them just fine.  Now I have a bunch of browser bookmarks that are useless.
      Also, there is no way to rearrange the bookmarks anymore.  So version 4 also killed bookmark management.
      And while I'm on a rant, I can no longer drag and drop text between tabs.  I have to write down or remember things like URLs and retype them into the new location.  That's something else that got killed in the update.  I'm calling it a downgrade.  Can I go back?