• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By boggy
      I have LG TV UF6800. TV is working well. The youtube app had worked well until a couple month ago. The yoyube hangs very often after playing advertisement. It also hangs after playing a long video (around 30 min). By "hangs" I mean it is still there, showing the youtube UI, but we cannot play any video. Just black, staying there forever.
      I am using wired network on the TV. 
      I tried updating app, nothing. I googled and tried unpluging power while watching...., no help. BTW the youtube (with the same user) works well on PC and iPad.
      If you think this is not LG's problem, please advise to whom I should contact.
      Bogang Tian
    • By Mads
      Hello friends
      Has someone in this Forum had the same problem - and found a succesfuld solution?
      Best/Mads
    • By Vincent Valot
      Hello,
      We are a company developing streaming apps for our customers. As-to enhance developer / tester / any other teams experience into LG universe, and be able to quickly test any environments we have (dev / staging / production), we'd like to be able to install apps that aren't removed after Developer Mode expires, or aren't visible/listed to the public store.
      We looked upon the idea to extend Developer Mode session with a Crontab with specific accounts for each TV, but some TVs are stopping the Developer Mode when being powered down, so it doesn't seem the most industrialised idea.
      Let me know what we can do to answer that issue !
      Thanks !
    • By Eason de Guzman Jr
      Almost a year since I have my LG C1 still no Google Assistant or Smart home assistant support for Philippines. It's included in the website and marketing materials, but LG left me hanging until now. 
      Definitely a non-smart home friendly TV. 
    • By Finjo
      Hi, whenever I turned on my PS5 in the past on my TV  I would get a prompt in the bottom middle to press a button to automatically go to the HDMI channel, now I still get a notification in the top right saying “HDMI 1 is available” but it doesn’t seem clickable.

Has this been caused by a software update? I did also set up a sound bar in the HDMI ARC port recently and wondering if it could have anything to do with that?