Quantcast

webOS TV Emulator v6.0.0 is not working

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Wong
      My LG 50 inch Model: 50NANO75UPA HDMI Arc stopped working with my Vizio soundbar. It worked very well when I first connected it until this morning. I purchased an extended warranty, but is there a known solution before I send out for help? It is definitely the LG Tv, and not the soundbar because I used to have a Samsung soundbar, which worked only for about a week before the HDMI Arc stopped working and I switched over to the Optical. Now even the Optical does not work That's why I bought a Vizio.
    • By dinoc
      I have an LG TV with Web OS 13.30.56 and the HBOMax app was replaced by MAX app.
      Since installing the new app I get 50+ per day ads notifications from Max app with the same add, every day , 50 notifications per day.
      I've made a video with the problem to understand it better:
      link hidden, please login to view Where can I report this problem to get it fixed?
      Please feel free to move this topic to a more appropriate area, if needed.
      Thank you
    • By maninblack2000
      I used the developer mode method to put Kodi on my TV, everything seemed to go to plan and it is there on the home screen but when I click on it it opens then closes again, does anyone have any idea why that is?
    • By Roy Brown
      webOS updated, I think to 2023, on my C2 a couple of days ago. Since then the News option on the Sky News app no longer works, instead timing out. The Weather and Climate options still work, though.
      I have deleted and reloaded the Sky News app, but the problem remains.
      Does anybody have any suggestions of what I might try to get this working again, or is this something for LG, or Sky, to fix?
    • By JeanF
      In the favorites list, the last favorite is added at the end of the list. How to change/sort the sequence of the favorites ?