Quantcast

Page doesnt accept focus with controller onload

Gargamel

Question

This bug appeared with new browser. 

when you load a page, you could move the focus between HTML elements by arrow keys on remote. 

But now, arrow keys doesnt fire any keypress events until you click the page first

before , i could use the website with just arrows, now i first have to activate mouse pointer and click the page, then i can start using arrow keys

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Magsing
      The youtube app on WebOS has a gear icon that's labeled "settings", used to toggle the speed normally to 1.25x, 1.5x, etc. It stopped working about 3 days ago, when clicking on the gear icon nothing happens. I've hard reset the tv, ive deleted and reinstalled youtube app, tried messing with DNS. nothing works. Seems to be a bug, likely a result of some update in backend, should be trivial to fix. But tried calling LG about it and went nowhere with their help desk. 
    • By Clifford Walker
      Upto a few weeks back had no issues but am unable to watch bbc weather page videos?
    • By chupo_cro
      I have LB650V webOS TV and it is very annoying having to reselect the (Latin 2) subtitle encoding (Code Page) every time when playing the movie. Absolutely no excuse not to save the last used choice for the subtitle Code Page so I hope it will be implemented in the future firmware updates.

And one more thing about the subtitles: the options to turn on the transparent background and/or the character outlines has to be done - to improve the readability.
    • By unknown475234
      Hello, at startup, HDMI 1 or terrestrial TELEVISION constantly appears, which I do not have at all. how to fix it so that when you start smart tv, it immediately opens to the main menu where you select applications 
    • By Xavier Williams
      As stated in the title. 
      I can't connect my controller to the tv, however it says there may be some incompatibility issues. Which is interesting because it's listed in the compatible products on LG's webpage.
      When I open the web browser and go to the Xbox xcloud site to play games. I hit 'ready to play' and it says that it can't detect the controller even though its connected to my TV.

Things I've tried: 
      - Unplugging my TV from the wall for 5 minutes or so.
      - Updating the TV to the latest software.
      - Updating the controller to the latest software.
      - Putting the controller USB stick into the TV and connecting it to the TV that way.
      - Removing all wireless transmission devices away from the TV (except my Orbi or Wireless router, roughly 5 meters away from the TV)

I've seen a Youtube video of someone successfully connecting their controller and play xcloud on the web browser but i haven't had the same success.

Any ideas or solutions would be much appreciated.
      Cheers