By Clifford Walker
Upto a few weeks back had no issues but am unable to watch bbc weather page videos?
I have LB650V webOS TV and it is very annoying having to reselect the (Latin 2) subtitle encoding (Code Page) every time when playing the movie. Absolutely no excuse not to save the last used choice for the subtitle Code Page so I hope it will be implemented in the future firmware updates.
And one more thing about the subtitles: the options to turn on the transparent background and/or the character outlines has to be done - to improve the readability.
Hello, at startup, HDMI 1 or terrestrial TELEVISION constantly appears, which I do not have at all. how to fix it so that when you start smart tv, it immediately opens to the main menu where you select applications
By Xavier Williams
As stated in the title.
I can't connect my controller to the tv, however it says there may be some incompatibility issues. Which is interesting because it's listed in the compatible products on LG's webpage.
When I open the web browser and go to the Xbox xcloud site to play games. I hit 'ready to play' and it says that it can't detect the controller even though its connected to my TV.
Things I've tried:
- Unplugging my TV from the wall for 5 minutes or so.
- Updating the TV to the latest software.
- Updating the controller to the latest software.
- Putting the controller USB stick into the TV and connecting it to the TV that way.
- Removing all wireless transmission devices away from the TV (except my Orbi or Wireless router, roughly 5 meters away from the TV)
I've seen a Youtube video of someone successfully connecting their controller and play xcloud on the web browser but i haven't had the same success.
Any ideas or solutions would be much appreciated.