Quantcast

Dynamic contrast does not work after update 05.10.15

Wins Beans

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wondering
      After viewing photos/videos on a flashdrive plugged into the USB of an LG TV and using SmartShare to view... and then removing the USB and then no longer having access to the TV... I noticed on the flashdrive a new folder called "LG TV" and within what appears to be files that may have been the thumbnails displayed on the TV. My question is... do those thumbnails also remain on the TV as recent history even without the USB plugged in? The LG Smart TV online user guide refers to "Recent" ("To view a list of recently viewed or added content, select Recent). Would thumbnails be there without the source flashdrive?
    • By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.
    • By DavidSr
      We have two LG TV's that stopped connecting to our PLEX media server after the last update. TImes out saying "Checking connection speed to Raspberrypi" which the PLEX is on
      Upgraded the Mesh Routers before trying anything, still only the PLEX app doesn't work
      Our other TCL TV and Roku and TIVO still work with Plex, so this is only the LG TV's that can't connect anymore.
      Another annoying error after the last update is that any Streaming app (Amazon, Netflix, and DIsney) now fall out of the app and go back to HDMI port 1 if we pause for 30 seconds.  Which we have always done for a Bathroom break or getting drinks.
    • By Calvinder
      A couple days ago My LG Oled voice recognition stopped working.
      If I speak to it it just says "Voice not recognized"
      I have tried many things I found online to fix this issue with no luck.
      One suggestion was to go to Settings>all settings>general>AI Service>Voice recognition service and change to LG ThinQ.
      But the  Voice recognition service tab is gone. There is only voice recognition settings tab 
      I would rather not have to reset to factory settings unless there is a way to save / export my current seating's
      Any suggestions  

Thanks 

• By Xuancong Wang
      Dear LG TV developers,
      I am glad to see that LG Smart TV has a built-in web browser and LG API supports "openBrowserAt" so that my smart home controller can open a web page on the TV. However, nowadays, we also have ms-teams online meeting that is accessible through web browser which the LG TV supports. However, this requires the browser to have a microphone to record audio and to have a webcam for video recording. Also, certain smart-home systems also need built-in microphone to record voice commands so that no additional standalone unit is required next to the TV.
      Unfortunately, LG Smart TV (I have OLED48A1PTA) does not have microphone neither does it support USB mic/webcam. So I am writing this post to suggest that future middle/higher-end LG Smart TV can be equipped with these. Moreover, it might be possible for TV firmware update to add the support of USB webcam/microphone so that they can be used in web browsers for web-based online meeting.
      Thank you very much for your consideration!
      Best regards,
      Xuancong