Quantcast

Vetald

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By William Quay
      We have a new 32” LG tv. The picture is great. Sound is great. Controls are confusing to us.
      when using DVDs the resolution seems fine. But when cable tv is on the image overflows the screen, cutting off parts of the picture. 

we can’t figure out how to fix. Probably simple, but we can’t find it.

Help?
    • By News Reporter
      The Company’s First Diagnostic Monitor With IPS Black Technology,
      Features an 8-Megapixel Resolution and a 2,000:1 Contrast Ratio

SEOUL, May 30, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) has launched its 31.5-inch IPS Black diagnostic monitor (model 32HQ713D). The company’s first medical monitor to employ IPS Black technology, the new model provides sharp, clear images with vibrant colors and a 2,000:1 contrast ratio. LG’s new diagnostic monitor delivers consistent image quality via automatic self-calibration and ease-of-use with 6 convenient hotkeys.
      Thanks to an 8-megapixel resolution (3,840 x 2,160 pixels), LG’s IPS Black diagnostic monitor offers the level of clarity needed for medical imaging, including x-rays, mammograms and CT scans. With Multi-Resolution Mode (8, 6 and 4MP), users can adjust screen resolution to suit the type of image being viewed.
      Equipped with IPS Black technology, the 32HQ713D provides clear image definition with deep blacks and detailed expression in the low gray tones. LG’s diagnostic monitor also features a built-in front calibration sensor that enables automatic self-calibration to help keep image quality stable.
      Additionally, the 32HQ713D comes with Focus View Mode and Pathology Mode. Controllable with either mouse or keyboard, Focus View Mode makes it possible to select a specific part of an image to review – dimming the rest of the screen to help highlight the area of concern. Pathology Mode provides image clarity and accuracy as if looking at a microscope.
      LG’s new diagnostic monitor offers a convenient user experience with 6 hotkeys that make it quick and simple to adjust various settings, including mode, screen resolution and lighting. For convenient management, the Presence Sensor automatically turns the display off after 5 minutes if no motion has been detected. The monitor also comes with a one-click stand that simplifies the installation process and offers ergonomic comfort with adjustable tilt, height and swivel.
      “LG’s new diagnostic monitor offers the high contrast needed for displaying clear medical imaging,” said Silas Choi, vice president and head of the B2B solution business division of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “Leveraging our outstanding display technology, we will continue to provide medical monitors that meet the specific needs of medical professionals.”
      The 32HQ713D is now available worldwide. For more information about LG’s diagnostic monitors, visit
      link hidden, please login to view. Key Specifications:
      LG Diagnostic Monitor (32HQ713D)
      Panel Panel Type IPS Black Inch 31.5-inch Aspect Ratio 16:9 Resolution 8MP (3840 x 2160) Color Gamut (Typ.) sRGB (CIE 1931) 100 % Brightness (Typ.) 1000cd/m² Contrast Ratio (Typ.) 2000:1 Response Time (Gray-To-Gray)
      14ms (GtG, Overdrive Not Supported) Feature DICOM Compliant Yes Hardware Calibration Yes (Software Application: LG PerfectLum)
      Display Mode Multi-resolution Mode (8/6/4MP), Focus View Mode, Light Box Mode, Pathology Mode Video Signals Input Terminals DisplayPort x2 User
      Convenience PBP / Dual Controller Yes (2 PBP) / Yes Lighting Yes Hot Key Yes (6 keys) Presence Sensor Yes Physical Specifications
      Adjustable Stand Swivel: ±15° / Tilt.: -5°~15° / Height Range: 110mm * Product specifications may vary by region and are subject to change without notice.
      # # #

• By ROBROY
      How can I flip camera image left to right?
      (Using LG Compatible Logitech c920 webcam however image is mirrored. )
    • By MRAY1122
      Hi, 

My LG Smart WebOS TV recently got a burned image on the screen for 2 hours now. I don't have an option to refresh the pixels on the screen to clear this through options. What options do I have to clear this up? 

Model: LG WebOS uk6300PUE
    • By Marco Marcellino
      Since a couple of years I convert my pictures from raw on Google's format more efficient of JPG (about 30% less with the same quality) is a format natively used by google (home page, g+, images search, facebook and all Android devices (from 4.0 version) as well as supported by browsers chrome, Opera and early from Firefox. I'd like webOS inserts the native compatibility to decode this format of images. Thanks!
  • Similar Tagged Content