Quantcast

Software update 06.00.15 issue

JM01

Question

I have 43UJ701V smart tv, working fine for over 3 years.  Recently the software auto updated to version 06.00.15.  Since then if i run an app such as ALL4 or say ITVHUB the adverts within the programs freeze for a few seconds repeatedly untill advert complete and program starts. All apps are upto date.  Any suggestions?

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, JM01 said:

I have 43UJ701V smart tv, working fine for over 3 years.  Recently the software auto updated to version 06.00.15.  Since then if i run an app such as ALL4 or say ITVHUB the adverts within the programs freeze for a few seconds repeatedly untill advert complete and program starts. All apps are upto date.  Any suggestions?

Are you using Wi-Fi¿

If so try Ethernet cable instead because this software version has made Wi-Fi useless in my 49UJ701V.

I wish LG would test their shit out before releasing it but I guess that's too much to ask for plus if I disable Wi-Fi and use Ethernet the menu feels more snappy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.