Amol V

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

i am not able to install Google Play Store on my LG TV model43UK6780PTE, Please help me with the same or is there any alternative solutions to install this.
Hi Amol.
LG TVs are WebOS based. Google Play Store is available only on Android based TVs and devices.

Hope that helps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

By Guest
      JioCinema has a good collection of movies and shows , it would be cool if we could atleast side load the app or it would be officially released .
    • By lina75
      Can anyone please suggest an app to watch the world cup, i tried  iptvsmarters and paid for it but it isn't working on my lg smart tv
      and i was told about TOD but couldn't find it on the lg store
    • By Ugljesa Merdovic
      I bought a TV with webos 5 system yesterday. Content Store says it is unavailable. I tried changing the location, Internet DNS, factory reset, but nothing. i can't install any app on tv. Can someone help me, any solution?

• By jstnard
      TV's a UK7700PUD. I've scoured the settings, but can't find anything that might let me export bookmarks to, say, USB. Although I did see in the TV's settings you can create/sign in to an LG account... Any chance I could use that to sync bookmark data in the cloud for an LG account? Wanna be sure here before I resort to manually copying them. Thanks.
    • By alfie
      Disney plus unable to play videos error code:PB_WEBOS_DR-6006_Invalidstateerror: Unfulfilled promise rejected automatically during destruction.