Amol V

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

i am not able to install Google Play Store on my LG TV model43UK6780PTE, Please help me with the same or is there any alternative solutions to install this.
Hi Amol.
LG TVs are WebOS based. Google Play Store is available only on Android based TVs and devices.

Hope that helps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By coyote
      I want to control my C1 with my Google Home speakers, but my Android LG ThinQ app is not sending the correct info to my Android Google Home app to link the ThinQ service.  
      When I try, the error message says "No devices were found in your LG ThinQ account".  However, the ThinQ app is signed into my account and successfully controlling my C1.
      Google Home support and I think the issue is with the ThinQ app.

link hidden, please login to view says this should work.  My LG support agent told me it's not supported; I'm guessing she was new.
    • By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By News Reporter
      Advanced Capabilities of LG’s Deep Learning based AI DD Technology Confirmed
      by Respected Third-party Organization

SEOUL, May 11, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) announces that the AI technology applied to its upgradable appliance laundry solutions has received AI Algorithm Reproducibility Process Verification from UL, a global safety science leader.* A first for the home appliance industry, the verification confirms the advanced capabilities of LG’s Artificial Intelligence Direct Drive (AI DD) technology which uses deep learning to detect the types of fabrics being washed, or dried, and select the optimal cycle and settings for each load.
      Performing as advertised, LG’s AI DD is the first AI solution used in a laundry appliance to be validated by UL. The company’s state-of-the-art technology was put through a comprehensive assessment to verify its abilities, with UL measuring several criteria such as the suitability of the ‘learning’ data used by LG and the performance of its algorithm in actual usage.
      LG’s AI DD-equipped laundry solutions provide customers with more convenience and gentle fabric care. The revolutionary AI DD leverages deep learning, a technology that allows computers to think and learn by themselves, to automatically determine the optimal washing pattern for each fabric-type. Detecting the weight and softness of laundry in each load, LG’s intelligent washers and dryers deliver excellent results every time, getting clothes and linen fresh and clean while also reducing fabric damage.
      LG’s differentiated AI technology has also been recognized by various organizations including the Korea Testing Laboratory (AI safety certification) and the Korean Standards Association (AI+ certification).
      This year, LG has taken home appliance innovation even further with the introduction of its upgradable appliance concept. Boosting user convenience and value, LG upgradable appliances can add new features and functions via software and hardware upgrades available through the ThinQ app.
      “Being the first in the industry to have our cutting-edge AI technology validated by UL is a testament to our leadership in the global home appliance market,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “LG will continue to take the customer experience to new heights, and make daily life easier, with innovative home appliances leveraging our latest AI and unique laundry technologies.”
      # # #
      * Verified products are currently available in Korean region only.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Mr Darcy
      Hi,
      I have an OLED65C9PLA. Was fine when I went on holiday came home and Netflix and Prime wasnt working.
      My current situation is I can use the TV web browser and search for and open web pages no problem at all, but if I press the Netflix or Prime button I get the LG content loading screen (the redish picture with a tv on it) then after a few seconds a black screen with try again. Error code -7 or sometimes a -34? cant remember. Network is fine both Wifi and cable. I use cable for the TV but have removed and tried with Wifi. Same results. If I select the LG content App it does the same loading screen then error. Everything else seems fine, just when ever the content apps are needed crash.
      I have looked into many things, removing the plug from the wall (left for over 30min), Some hard reset thing where you press and hold the power button for 20 seconds, Factory reset. From what I can see I have the latest LG software 5.20.15. As I said all was good when I left, nothing changed then didnt work. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By imanshanizadeh
      hi
      My TV does not play Dolby Vision file properly after the update, it shows in HDR
      When I play the Dolby Vision file with the TV media player, the device starts playing, but instead of Dolby Vision, the HDR mode turns on. There was no such problem before the update