Quantcast

Latest Firmware update

Question

I have LGWeb Os LF6300 TV(43") with firmware 4.60.40and my update option remains always ticked. When I manually try tp update, I get a messahe" no update vailsble". Whereas I have read that latest version is 6.0.0. How can I update tv to latest Firmware version.

CSMidha

• Like 1
  • Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I have LGWeb Os LF6300 TV(43") with firmware 4.60.40and my update option remains always ticked. When I manually try tp update, I get a messahe" no update vailsble". Whereas I have read that latest ver

1 answer to this question

@C.s. Midha The WebOS version is completely different to the Firmware version. The later WebOS versions will need later hardware (i.e. more modern TV models), so they CANNOT just all have the latest one! If that 4.60.40 is the latest firmware, then that is the highest you can go. Please post your full model number.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RobNBill
      Since this update the Apple TV 4K can no longer connect to Dolby via HDMI.  Immediately prior to this update - it worked.
      Now, if you attempot to connect and set it to Dolby - the screen flashes the Apple TV screen on and off - it can't stabilze.
      This happened immdeiately after the update.  
      Can I revert back to the prior software?  Or, can you send me a version that does not have this issue.
    • By Kirtan Mehta
      Hi,  I need help to open Microsoft Teams on my LG Webos TV.. 
      I have LG WebOS TV OLED55C8PTA. My software version is 5.10.45. 
      When I open Microsoft Teams browser version from the browser on TV, I get the error message that "Hmm. Your browser version isn't supported. Here's what works: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox."
    • By Angel Beagle
      I have no idea what these software updates do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• By Esteban Díaz
      After recent update my browser changed, now, it looks better and fluid but control play and pause buttons don't work in browser video player anymore.
      Is there a way to fix it? Maybe a downgrade?
      It is really annoying can not play and pause the videos

• By tskrypek
      LG 55SJ8500 USA running 05.80.55

Just notified that software update 06.00.05
      is available for my tv, presently running

Has anyone installed this update? How did it go?

I typically wait for 1 to 2 weeks to see if there is any negative feedback.

Thanks
      Terry

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk