Quantcast

Airtel XStream in India is a premium tv streaming app like hotstar, SonyLiv and Zee5. Airtel XStream covers more channels than it would be a primary choice for many users as the price are competitive. 

Airtel is one of the top3 cellular network provider and most of the people in India use their service. Airtel provides combo packages for tv and cellular services which would be first choice for many users like me.

This app is already available on ios and android tv.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jaculson
      I have a LG TV model: 47LB652V-ZA, webOS version 1.4.0-2523 (afro-ashley). Why isn't Spotify supported for this TV if its from 2014 and it says that devices from 2013 and onwards will be supported
    • By Narendra Desai
      Of all the apps in webos, like hotstar, amazon prime, netflix etc. I face the problem of buffering while watching any content on only and.only zee5 and alt balaji.  If it's internet /bandwidth then why not for other apps . I can view Hdr on netflix too without buffering or any interference.
      My Tv model LG 55UJ632.
    • By Kumar007
      I own LG 43UJ632T , of all the OTT apps like Netflix, prime video etc ZEE5 face problem in playing smoothly as videos Buffer while watching..  can anyone reply me with a technique to solve this issue ? 

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Marco Coletti
      TV OLED48CX3LB
      Please, pretty please, make it possibile to listen at the same time through HDMI ARC and some other output that can feed an headphone.
      I have a wireless headphones system that has got both an analog and a digital optical input, yet I am forced to choose headphones or HDMI ARC, but not both.
      There is the option [Wired headphones + Internal speakers], but why should I prefer internal speakers over my 5.1 surround audio system?
      Ideally the audio output menu should be a checklist rather than a list of radio buttons.
  • Similar Tagged Content