Quantcast

Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

@peter shaky 73 It would be usful to know the LG TV model.

When you state "my fibre optic cable is allowing my devices onto the WiFi" I assume you are talking about your Home Router, that will create and control your WiFi environment? These are usually connected to your Fibre (FTTH) modem via the WAN port on your router, using a standard Ethernet Cable.

Do you by any chance have an Ethernet (LAN) cable connected to the TV? Has WiFi ever worked on this TV? Has anything changed?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By cb4332
      Hi guys, I have an older received (Arcam AVR300) that only support optical input, so I was able to add it manually via Connected Devices, and can control the volume and mute, however I can't turn it off quickly (can only do it via the "..." button and selected sound bar and then power). This work, but is it possible to map this to lets say the top box on/off button or even some other button? Maybe even some cable I would but to make this work. The old remove is dead so I need a way out and the receiver is old and I don't want to keep it on always. Thanks
    • By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom. 
    • By Sana
      Hi
      my lg tv once used to have youtube and other apps 
      other apps are still there but youtube cant be seen, may be deleted by kids by mistake. But when I went to download youtube from content store couldn’t find store ... now m confused. Can somebody help to get lg app store back!!
    • By Francis torres
      Greetings good how can I install android applications on my tv and I need help with the soware for Latin America of my 49UK6400PLF