Quantcast

Recently played video files

AC1050

Question

3 answers to this question

@Rod Roderick For external media sources, I don't think there is a way to do this, as the TV has no way of indexing and detecting/remembering Viewed Date, or partially viewed etc. The scheduled recordings to an external USB HDD drive via Time Machine II MIGHT show this, BUT I have never found that to be very smart as regards programme files naming (especially if started early compared with the TV GUIDE names/times). The interface is very clunky, and far inferior to external PVR boxes like Foxtel or Sky, or FETCH Mighty.

It is possble that the PLEX TV client might help, but you will need to set up a NAS to hold your recordings, and have PLEX index them using a PLEX Server.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Stuart GIBSON
      I have a 48" OLED (Model: OLED48A26LA).  after updating to software version 13.30.61 the Sky New Live feed just displays "There was a problem with this video [timeout]".  It worked perfectly before the TV software upgrade.
      Ive reinstalled the Sky News app but still doesnt work.  wifi etc is all ok.
      Any ideas?  
      Stuart

• By Tsmt
      Hello,
      I have a problem with the subtitles when I try to share a video wirelessly directly from my PC to my LG 55SM9010PLA TV. I am not talking about sharing the whole screen (it lags a bit), just the video itself. 
      Sharing the video itself works well, but randomly the TV randomly does not recognise the subtitle, the sub option is not active in the TV menu, and there are no subtitles. It is in the same folder on my PC as the movie (.mkv), with the same name. In case of some movies it works, in case of others not, and I do not see the reasons why.
      First I tought it is becouse the format of the subtitle needs to be ".sub", becouse it worked with one movie. So I have learnt how to convert properly ".srt" to ".sub" - but still no success.
      Then I realised, in the case of another movie ".srt" worked on the TV, so I got really confused.
      I see no logic behind it.  Could you help me, what is the key here, what am I missing?
      Thank you!

• By mahdi alborzi
      Hi
      I need to update this TV
      Model : 55SJ850V-TA 
      Serial number : 707CGKWMJ215
      Device name : [LG] webOS TV SJ850V_TA
      webOS TV Version: 3.9.0-62705 (dreadlocks2-dudhwa
      ESN : LGTV20171=11001816919
      VSN : 1F580793
      Widevine: LGTV17CLGE002389488
    • By mahdialborzi
      [LG] WebOS TV SJ850V ساخت کره 07/2017
      نسخه نرم افزار قدیمی 06.00.05 است
      از درگاه وای فای بروزرسانی نمی‌شود پس نساز به فایل برای بروزرسانی با فلش مموری کارت دارم.
      برای به روز رسانی این تلویزیون به هر نرم افزار و نرم افزار یا درایور راه اندازی جدید و غیره نیاز دارم برای بهترین روز رسانی 
      لطفا کمکم کن ید

• Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By nkat
      Hello Team,
      I'm unable to play any video  any video on LG TV WebOS browswer. 
      I've tried to play
      link hidden, please login to viewm also, but no luck. I've toggled (on and off) the 'Adpative Javascript video stream' settings in browser but no luck.
      Can any one help on this .?