Quantcast

NowTV App won't load

Moorue

Question

This seems to be a problem which arose for some last year.  It has now hit my account.  The app doesn't load - I just get the "Well, that didn't go to plan...  NOW Tv isn't loading.  Please try again in a bit."  message.

Really annoying.  Going to the content store and launching from there did work, but now it doesn't.  There was a recent WebOS update - has that caused the problem?  LG please sort this out.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

@Moorue First, this is NOT LG, it is just a forum for LG Webos TV enthusiasts to help each other out with technical questions, and to suggest workarounds. This site has NO control or direct contact with the LG company, and has NO influence over its development or bug-fix work.

You do NOT post what TV model it is, but in any evnet, if you feel that a recent update has broek a working APP, your best action is to contact your LG Customer Support directly, in your country, log a support ticket, giving them as much detail as possible.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Calvinder
      A couple days ago My LG Oled voice recognition stopped working.
      If I speak to it it just says "Voice not recognized"
      I have tried many things I found online to fix this issue with no luck.
      One suggestion was to go to Settings>all settings>general>AI Service>Voice recognition service and change to LG ThinQ.
      But the  Voice recognition service tab is gone. There is only voice recognition settings tab 
      I would rather not have to reset to factory settings unless there is a way to save / export my current seating's
      Any suggestions  

Thanks 

• By George Johnson
      Recently when I view an MP4 in a 4.3 format, the picture is being stretched to fill the screen thereby distorting the picture by making it wide. The setting is at original, and in a input MP4 video mode, there is only one selection (original). So I assume that the 4.3 will show up as 4.3 with black bars on both sides, but nope.... How do I turn off the stretch feature? My unit is a OLED65C9PUA and my PM4's are on an external drive plugged into the USB port.
    • By AusRob
      The built in Web Browser will not play Videos on SOME websites after updating to WebOS Version 04.40.25 and 04.40.70. The web sites otherwise work fine. Here is an example that won't play since the 04.40.25 update ... 
      link hidden, please login to view ... Please fix this LG ASAP, it's really annoying. PS. It has nothing to do with any Browser setting, I have checked all that. 
    • By Brian Gregory
      CBS Catchup, Discovery+, POP player, and UKTV Play always need updating. Even seconds after you just updated them. It started doing this a few days ago.
      Who can I contact to get this fixed?
      Since the "apps need updating" notification now always appears when I switch the TV on, I now have no way of telling if anything really does need updating other than going into the LG content store, clicking Apps, clicking My Apps, and visually checking.
      ☹️
    • By Bhanu Kumar
      Unable to get Airtel xstream app on lg content store. Plz make the app available on lg content store.