Quantcast

NowTV App won't load

Moorue

Question

This seems to be a problem which arose for some last year.  It has now hit my account.  The app doesn't load - I just get the "Well, that didn't go to plan...  NOW Tv isn't loading.  Please try again in a bit."  message.

Really annoying.  Going to the content store and launching from there did work, but now it doesn't.  There was a recent WebOS update - has that caused the problem?  LG please sort this out.

1 answer to this question

@Moorue First, this is NOT LG, it is just a forum for LG Webos TV enthusiasts to help each other out with technical questions, and to suggest workarounds. This site has NO control or direct contact with the LG company, and has NO influence over its development or bug-fix work.

You do NOT post what TV model it is, but in any evnet, if you feel that a recent update has broek a working APP, your best action is to contact your LG Customer Support directly, in your country, log a support ticket, giving them as much detail as possible.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Fletcher
      I have recently purchased an LG 43UH610T television.  I am located in Bali, Indonesia.  Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement.  However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred ......"
      Can you help?
    • By monkey.be
      Hello,

I just bought a brand new LG Oled G3 2 weeks ago. For some reason, I had to reset to factory settings today and now I can't load User agreements. I tried with cable, wifi and 4G hotspot and it still can't load...
      I tried the DNS setting as well... Nothing works. Basically, I can't use netflix, prime, youtube, and can't download any apps on the TV... This is frustrating. Shoud I return it ?

Thanks a lot !
    • By sadfsfdAszdFGAsdeF
      I was asked to integrate at LG, I got all the correct emails now it wont let me log in there or to my TV. What sort of back end is LG running

Seriously? What the hell?
    • By DebsTV
      How do I get past the user agreement to use the installed apps?

• By Ehud
      Hi,
      I have an LG TV model 65UN711C0GA which i'm trying to download the LG Channels app but probably because of my location (Israel), i'm unable to find the app in the LG content store.
      I was told to change my location in the settings and so i did, but bedside Israel, PS and other countries, i don't have other alternatives. From what i saw in YouTube videos, i'm supposed to have the list of all countries but from some reason i don't.
      I have tried setting the DNS to 8.8.8.8 but still without success.
      Any ideas?
      Thanks!