Quantcast

Frustrating Netflix connection

Can anyone help? Netflix has suddenly become inresponsive for the last month. Amazon Prime works great, so i know it isn't a problem with my internet connection. I've resorted to resetting the tv to its initial setting FOUR times. I've plugged and unplugged the router countless times (as suggested). It would enter netflix, but eventually go back to error tvq-st-120. 

model: UF830T

Help, please?

@nina san miguel Can you go into yout TV settings to check your firmware version? The latest is 04.26.10 and MAY have fixes for web interfaces that may help Netflix.

See:

link hidden, please login to view
and if you do not have that, read how to download it, and put it on to a USB stick (NOT inside a folder on the stick), and install from it.

Edited by td47
typo

@nina san miguel As you appear to be on the latest firmware (04.26.10) already, it is NOT worth trying to install the same level again.

Your issue might be something called DNS (it is how the browsers and any internet connection get from your device, to a known site, e.g. Microsoft.com to the actual computer server IP address closest to your area). Sometimes the "default" settings do not work very well, as it may rely on your ISP or router.

So, if you go to your NETWORK settings in your TV, in the DNS part, try putting in 8.8.8.8 (that is the public Google DNS service IP address), and some TV users find this fixes some odd intermittent APP failings, where some work OK, and others have odd issues. Don't forget to select the "save" for the new setting, as some UI (User Interface) windows need this (depends on the TV model), sometimes it is near the bottom, so easy to miss, before you come out of the settings UI/APP.  

Edited by td47
clarification
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      For anyone that has browsed the LG website, you may have noticed random links to LG's feedback form which is powered by CVENT. The direct link is below:

• By Visalbot
      If I know LG TV give me a hard time like this I didn't buy LG Smart TV. I just bought LG UHD TV 43UP77, and now got stuck with no Netflix on LG Store, and when I press Netflix logo on magic remote, a message poppped up " Content is unavailable. This page is not available"  oh shit....... feel regretful
    • By News Reporter
      LG Continues to Push the Limits of Future Mobility with Advanced ADAS Technology

SEOUL, Nov. 25, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) and Mercedes-Benz AG were named joint winners this week at the annual AutoSens Awards, a global celebration of autonomous driving and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS).
      Every year the AutoSens conference recognizes companies for innovations in six categories of which LG was nominated in two: 2020 Vision Award and Hardware Development of the Year. The 2020 Vision Award was bestowed to LG and Mercedes-Benz in recognition of their influence, sustainability, contribution to the industry and inspiration to future technologies. The Hardware Development of the Year award was given to LG for successfully commercializing its front multipurpose camera technology beyond the concept stage. LG and Mercedes-Benz have been on ADAS camera technology for the past seven years, seeing the fruits of their labor commercialized in the new sedan which launched last month.
      First started in 2015, the AutoSens Awards celebrates the best innovations and innovators in ADAS and autonomous vehicle technology. Every year, representatives from automakers, suppliers, research labs and academia take part in AutoSens online communities, conferences and training modules, exhibition events and workshops to better understand the fast-growing autonomous vehicle industry, which could not exist without ADAS technology.
      Dr. Park Young-kyung, a Vision AI expert at LG, and Dr. Benjamin Marx of Mercedes-Benz’ multi-purpose camera team accepted the award and delivered a speech where they described the rewarding experience of working together for many years to develop a camera solution that improved real-life safety and met the strict European NCAP safety requirements. The state-of-the-art technology developed by the two companies is capable of taking advantage of deep learning and multi radar sensors to deliver significantly more environmental data to the central processing unit for analysis. More data results in better analysis and greater safety.
      “Demonstration value to our automotive customers is the ultimate reward for LG,” said Dr. Kim Jin-yong, president of the LG Vehicle component Solutions Company. “Being honored together with Mercedes-Benz is very meaningful to LG as we strive to contribute toward innovation in future mobility.”
      # # #

• By Jasmin Rašljanin
      I recently bought a UHD tv 65UP75003. I'm not sure, but I think there was a problem after the software upgrade. The TV is connected via an HDMI cable to a DTV receiver that sends 1080i resolution and the problem is in the horizontal line that travels from top to bottom. The line is not visible at progressive resolution. What I did: Reset the TV, receiver, bought a new high speed HDMI cable ...
      Please help and what to try next?

• By Ole
      After 05.60.15 update on 55UH650V. The miniguide pops up. But my biggest problem is that . I am using Sonos Playbase for TV Audio. After maybe ½ an hour or a couple of hours audio suddenly gets muted. To solve this i need  powercycle the TV. LG please fix this  asap.