Quantcast

Can anyone help? Netflix has suddenly become inresponsive for the last month. Amazon Prime works great, so i know it isn't a problem with my internet connection. I've resorted to resetting the tv to its initial setting FOUR times. I've plugged and unplugged the router countless times (as suggested). It would enter netflix, but eventually go back to error tvq-st-120. 

model: UF830T

Help, please?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@nina san miguel As you appear to be on the latest firmware (04.26.10) already, it is NOT worth trying to install the same level again. Your issue might be something called DNS (it is how the bro

@nina san miguel Can you go into yout TV settings to check your firmware version? The latest is 04.26.10 and MAY have fixes for web interfaces that may help Netflix.

See:

link hidden, please login to view
and if you do not have that, read how to download it, and put it on to a USB stick (NOT inside a folder on the stick), and install from it.

Edited by td47
typo

@nina san miguel As you appear to be on the latest firmware (04.26.10) already, it is NOT worth trying to install the same level again.

Your issue might be something called DNS (it is how the browsers and any internet connection get from your device, to a known site, e.g. Microsoft.com to the actual computer server IP address closest to your area). Sometimes the "default" settings do not work very well, as it may rely on your ISP or router.

So, if you go to your NETWORK settings in your TV, in the DNS part, try putting in 8.8.8.8 (that is the public Google DNS service IP address), and some TV users find this fixes some odd intermittent APP failings, where some work OK, and others have odd issues. Don't forget to select the "save" for the new setting, as some UI (User Interface) windows need this (depends on the TV model), sometimes it is near the bottom, so easy to miss, before you come out of the settings UI/APP.  

Edited by td47
clarification
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.