Quantcast

aspect ratio

Question

Hello my tv is connected to an XBOX one and is in the aspect ratio "16'9" this is not the aspect ratio I would like as it does not fit my tv and makes it all  blurry so I can not read anything and when I go to aspect ratio it give me every other option except "full wide" which is the exact one I need. Whenever I go to click on "full wide" it moves me to the one right underneath it . I do not know how my tv ended up doing this , but it has been like this for almost a week. And whenever I search up how to fix it ,"resolution" is the only thing that comes up and apparently I need to change that but whenever I watch a video on how to do that its either, a newer version of the LG tv or has more options than my tv . Then I have no way of fixing it , I would love some help from literally anyone who knows how to fix this as it is getting quite annoying lol.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       model no : 26LH2000-ZA                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      product code ; 26LH2000-ZA.CEKGLHO                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     power ; 100-240V~50/60Hz 1.1A(110W)                                                                                                                                                           (SERIAL NO. :002TZSC29654)            (manufactured : february 2010) 

does anyone know how to fix it                                                                                                                      

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Across the world, hospitals and health care facilities have been put to the ultimate test, pushed to their absolute limits. To help ease the burden on the Polish health care system, LG supported the 29th Annual Grand Finale fundraiser hosted by the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity (GOCC), the largest independent non-profit charity in Poland, to raise money that will be used to help care for the nation’s most vulnerable children.

Since 1993, the GOCC has been supporting and promoting health care in Poland by purchasing state-of-the-art medical equipment for the nation’s hospitals and clinics, as well as establishing and running several medical and educational programs. The charity’s Grand Finale fundraiser on January 31 was packed to the brim with events, activities, concerts and sporting challenges that brought diverse communities together for non-stop fun and fund raising. By reaching out to regions with thriving Polish communities, the GOCC was also able to set up 79 international Collection Centres in locations such as Singapore, Bali, Mexico and as far away as a research station at the North Pole.

LG kitted the Grand Finale TV studio out with 80 LG monitors, among them professional 4K LG UltraFine monitors with Ergo stands for use by studio volunteers during the grueling 27 hour long fundraiser that was televised nationally and streamed live on the Grand Finale website.

To raise awareness and encourage more people to get involved, LG Poland also donated a smart LG Vivace washer dryer with Allergy Care to the Grand Finale’s online charity auction. Featuring steam to disinfect clothes and eliminate germs, LG Vivace proved to be a highly sought after product, attracting a host of bidders. To bring even more viewers and donations to the table, LG and partners promoted the GOCC 2021 event continuously on their social media channels.

Photo Credit: Lukasz Widziszowski
      “With everything that has been going on and the social-distancing restrictions in place, this year we decided to focus on a digital fundraiser to introduce our kindhearted benefactors to donating online.” said GOCC spokesperson Olga Zawada. “Preliminary results totaled PLN 127,495,626 (USD 34.2 million), making it one of the highest preliminary amounts we’ve raised in our almost 30-year history, thanks in large part to online donations.” All proceeds from the auction were used to purchase potentially life-changing medical equipment for laryngology, otolaryngology and head diagnostics.
      Jerzy Owsiak, Chairman, GOCC (Photo Credit: Marcin Wichon)
      In an interview at the studio, Jerzy Owsiak, Chairman of the Board of the GOCC, personally thanked LG Poland for its contribution to the Grand Finale and LG’s entire Poland team is proud to have been able to support this noble initiative that shares LG’s goals – to make lives better.
      By LG Poland Staff
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Montino
      Hi All.... I use SS-IPTV player on an LG TV running Webos 5.2.0: I can't change the display format (16:9, 4:3, original, zoom, etc.): I need it because some channels are shown with the zoom (so a part of the image is not visible) or in 4:3, (leaving huge black bands on the sides), while I I would like to set them to 16:9, which I actually do... but it has no effect. I also tryed to use other iptv players for testing, but I have the same problem... I couldn't solve .... Maybe it's a not very compatible version of webos? (I use the same ss-iptv on another old tv with webos 3.8.0 and everything works perfectly, (indeed, in that case I don't even need to change aspect ratio because all channels are perfectly displayed in 16:9) has anyone had the same problem or know how to fix it? or the attempts I could make? Thank you!
    • By News Reporter
      It’s the time of year when the world of home appliances turns its full attention to one of the biggest consumer appliance exhibitions of them all, the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS). In line with every tradeshow in recent memory, this year’s edition of KBIS was held in an entirely virtual world last week, from February 9 to 11. LG Electronics was there to share its latest premium home and kitchen appliances to builders, interior designers and industry professional alike with its broad portfolio of differentiated brands – from its luxury appliance line to its design and innovation-driven offering, as well as iconic air care and vacuum cleaner products.

For the first time, LG STUDIO is adding laundry solutions to its portfolio with the unveiling of LG STUDIO WashTower and LG STUDIO Styler at KBIS 2021.  is an industry-first, single-unit, vertical laundry solution that takes up half the floor space, while the  refreshes, deodorizes and sanitizes clothing with the gentle power of steam. Designed to work hard and look good, LG STUDIO models offer exclusive features such as expanded capacity and elevated finishes like Noble Steel. The LG STUDIO WashTower also captured the coveted “Design Bites” distinction which recognizes top innovations unveiled at the show.

Signature Kitchen Suite is LG’s brand driving innovation in the luxury, built-in kitchen appliance market. New for this year is the expansion of its award-winning line of wine column refrigerators with an advanced new undercounter model unveiled at KBIS 2021. LG’s exclusive Wine Cave Technology maintains the perfect conditions for storage, minimizing vibrations and temperature fluctuations while limiting light exposure and optimizing humidity. The companion Signature Sommelier app helps wine connoisseurs manage entire collections and is the first smart software that learns preferences and makes wine recommendations, including food and wine pairings, based on the wines stored in the user’s cellar.

LG’s lasted innovations, including its InstaView® slide-in ranges and AirFry ProBake and Air Sous Vide cooking features, will be found in the LG Core Zone. First unveiled at CES® 2021, see these products come to life in artfully designed home renderings. See LG’s ultra-large capacity InstaView French Door refrigerators and side-by-side refrigerators with an expanded InstaView window and flat panel doors, all featuring the company’s exclusive slow-melting Craft Ice spheres along with cubed and crushed ice options.
      See LG WashTower and Styler steam closets take laundry to the next level while LG PuriCare air purifiers and CordZero vacuums with all-new auto-empty charging station help make keeping a healthier home easier than ever.
      To see more of LG at KBIS, go to .

# # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Carolyn Steinberg
      For the past few months I am getting intermittent pop up messages on my TV.
      1st one says Wired LAN disconnected, then another message pops up and says Network connected. I have been calling my cable carrier Spectrum and Techs have been here and can't find problem. Also I went to check my wifi on my TV and my user name and connections aren't showing up all of a sudden. This TV was just purchased May 2017. What is going on and how to resolve!!