Quantcast

aspect ratio

devon

Question

Hello my tv is connected to an XBOX one and is in the aspect ratio "16'9" this is not the aspect ratio I would like as it does not fit my tv and makes it all  blurry so I can not read anything and when I go to aspect ratio it give me every other option except "full wide" which is the exact one I need. Whenever I go to click on "full wide" it moves me to the one right underneath it . I do not know how my tv ended up doing this , but it has been like this for almost a week. And whenever I search up how to fix it ,"resolution" is the only thing that comes up and apparently I need to change that but whenever I watch a video on how to do that its either, a newer version of the LG tv or has more options than my tv . Then I have no way of fixing it , I would love some help from literally anyone who knows how to fix this as it is getting quite annoying lol.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       model no : 26LH2000-ZA                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      product code ; 26LH2000-ZA.CEKGLHO                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     power ; 100-240V~50/60Hz 1.1A(110W)                                                                                                                                                           (SERIAL NO. :002TZSC29654)            (manufactured : february 2010) 

does anyone know how to fix it                                                                                                                      

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question