Quantcast

My tuner radio app lg tv

Pekka

Question

3 answers to this question

@Pekka First, please post your TV model number. Second, please let us know how you are receiving these YLE stations (i.e. is it via a normal antenna through the Freeview channels, or an APP, or via an ISP provided fibre cable - where some estates are multi-node "fibre", and some commercial providers have TV frequencies, Internet, AND some "cable TV" frequencies like Foxtel as we have in our country).  If antenna, how good is it, and how far away from the transmitter are you?

Thirdly,  please be aware that this is NOT a site run by LG, it is merely a peer-to-peer enthusiasts forum for LG TV owners to post issues, comments and possible workarounds.

Edited by td47
typo

Hello again!
The TV model is UH850V.  The ISP is provided by Elisa.  This is a cable connection, not a fiber.  The TV uses a wifi connection.  The internet connection is fast and works well.  Personally, I suspect that mytuner uses a directory service that YLE does not support any more.  Now YLE's addresses have been entered in the following three directory services that maintain addresses for devices: Frontier Nuvola, airable.radio and vTuner.  All the other Finnish radio stations I tried work with the mytuner app.

Thank you for your answer, regards Pekka

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Citron2010
      Hi,  I have an LG 43UN71006LB with OS v4.50.53 (latest)

I want to buy a TV for my mother who has dementia & poor eyesight.

She needs to be able to control the TV with Alexa - i.e. voice only without having to hold a button on a remote down.
      I thought I'd test this on my TV and it works very well.  I've even set "routines" on Alexa so that saying "Alexa, BBC 1" is a shortcut for "Alex, change the channel on LGTV to 101" etc.

But - it doesn't work for radio channels (channel 704 is BBC Radio 4):
      "Alexa, change channel on LGTV to 101" - works perfectly (101 = BBC 1 - a TV channel)
      "Alexa, change channel on LGTV to 705" - "that command doesn't work on device LGTV"

It basically won't work with any of the radio channels (700 to 790)
      Also tried:
      "Alexa, change channel on LGTV to BBC RADIO 4" - "hmm - I don't know that"
      "Alexa, play BBC Radio 4 on LGTV" - "I didn't find anything called LGTV that can play music"

I thought I'd try to change 704 to another channel outside of the 700 to 790 range but when I tried:
      "The programme number cannot be edited between programme 700 to 790"

I tried playing the Radio on the Alexa then using Sound Share to turn the TV into a Bluetooth speaker - this works really well - except that I can't turn Sound Share on using Alexa:

"Alexa, enable Sound Share on LGTV"  - "that command doesn't work on device LGTV"

Anyone have any ideas?  
    • By Rob E
      Hi,
      I recently bought myself a LG OLED42C24LA. I’m very happy with it apart from one issue I have noticed. 
      When watching hd channels using the built in antenna tuner the sound repeatedly cuts out just for a mili second each time. This is usually when there is a lot of background sound and lots of movement in the picture or if its moving from from one cut to the next. So things like an action sequence.
      This does not happen if I’m watching the same program on sd on the built in tuner or in hd on a set top box or on iPlayer. Otherwise the picture and sound are great. This makes me think its something to do with the tv and the inbuilt tuner. 
      The tv is reporting the signal strength as 95% and signal quality at 100%. 
      My intention was that this tv could replace the set top box I’m paying talk talk for.  I’m hoping this group may have seen this before or have some suggestions on how to resolve this. I did search the forum for similar questions but didn’t see anything I could use.
      I’d  really appreciate any help you can give me.
    • By News Reporter
      Last month, residents in New South Wales (NSW), Australia experienced one of the biggest flood disasters to hit the state in more than 50 years when persistent storms saw thousands of residents evacuate more than 18 communities. Days and nights of what seemed like never-ending rain resulted in widespread property damage and a growing number of residents stranded without their homes and personal belongings.

LG Electronics’ Australian office is truly passionate about helping its community in a time of need and that is why they teamed up with the country’s biggest radio show
      link hidden, please login to view, to support local families who lost everything in floodwaters within a matter of hours in NSW. In a KIIS 1065 giveback segment, Kyle and Jackie O invited three unassuming families from NSW to sit down with them and share their flood experience first-hand with listeners in studio. After listening to their harrowing stories of loss, with tears in their eyes, the presenters surprised these families by announcing LG Electronics Australia would replace their damaged household appliances to help them get back on their feet as they rebuild their homes in the coming weeks and months. Products would include much needed home appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines and microwave ovens.

During the KIIS 1065 segment, Kyle and Jackie O told their listeners that LG Electronics Australia had committed to replacing damaged household appliances in 150 homes impacted by the floods, providing approximately AUD 230,000 in support packages to be distributed to flood affected families as a small gesture to help rebuild their homes. Listeners were asked to nominate families via the KIIS 1065 website detailing the stories of those most in need for new LG home appliance relief packages.

Alongside this relief initiative, LG Electronics Australia will re-launch its next month. The program rewards and celebrates everyday people, charity groups, and community organizations throughout Australia that go above and beyond to make everyone’s life that little bit better. Last year the program supported more than 30 families, with 24 LG Local Legends coming from a range of worthy causes. Here are some of their

Global events from the past year and historic local events of the present have shown Australians the power of community spirit when it comes to supporting those in need. LG Electronics in Australia is honored to have played a part in helping families affected most during these difficult times. Equally, the company looks forward to continuing to recognize local community legends for the duration of this year.
      By LG Australia Staff
      # # #

• By Jacques Smulders
      Ik heb een lg smart tv en zet altijd een radio channel aan als ik geen tv kijk. Dan krijg je na een paar momenten dat vuurwerk screensaver te zien.  Ik zou best bv een foto of zo'n mooie screensaver met een aquarium willen zien ipv dat vervelende vuurwerk. I s dat mogelijk? En als dat kan hoe?
    • By MR TIPS
      HOW CAN I GET .MY TUNER RADIO, ON MY  LG 32LK6100  SMART TV