Quantcast

Problem with streaming on TV after update to new version 05.30.10

soheil rayatdoost

Question

1 answer to this question

20 minutes ago, soheil rayatdoost said:

Hi,

I update MY TV WebOS last night  (Version 05.30.10)), then I cannot stream from my Android phone anymore! It worked perfectly with the pervious version.
Do you know if LG fix it or I should downgrade to the previous version? 
How can I downgrade it?

Just turn off the Airplay option that LG recently added, then it works :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Stephen Davies
      As above! All4 & My5 will no longer work. Also, how do you update the browser? My LG nano TV is just over 3 years old.
    • By Brendank
      I had an issue with powering on the tv in which pressing the lg power button on the first ocassion did not turn on my Oled C1 77 inch Tv.
      LG replaced the powerboard, however since the replacement I have an issue with intermittent audio dropouts via earc. 
      EARC has functioned previously on my Tv when connected to an Anthem 710 receiver and for a few months now on an Anthem AVM 70. 
      The set up has remained the same in terms of audio settings, passthough, match screen and sound set to bypass and I have tried multiple cables, switching the tv off, resetting earc, but I still have the issue. 

It is very odd that after a replacement power board I have this issue. It almost seems like a comparability issue between the new board and the existing components or something else is wrong with the TV.
      Any ideas?

• By WLSI
      I would like to update the OS on a relatively old TV (manufactured in 2015). So there are questions: how to find your version, where to download a new one and check its compatibility with my TV?
    • By NaveenKumar
      Latest version of sun NXT app version 8.0.20 is not working for web os  Tv version 4.4.2-11 plz do the needful full & Airtel Xstream is not found in your web os platform kindly check on that too
    • By Flavio_S
      On LG OLEDs. You go on and disable SIMPLINK. Fine. But everytime you turn on your HDMI device it enables itself back again. This happens because they have disables two key features that were present in previous OSs, as you can see clearly here
      link hidden, please login to view (they even put screencaps of the menus where you see the missing options in the 23) These functions are Auto Power Sync and Auto Device Detection.
      Man updates are supposed to add functionalities not the other way around. It's very annoying to turn on your TV and have your AVR turn on without you wanting to.

Anyone found a solution for this problem?