Quantcast

LG TV flickering

Hello, I have my LG TV for 4-5 years already and it started flickering out out nowhere, it didn´t fall or anything. I saw other guys having similar issue but they opened the cover and tempered with the mother board or something and I really don´t want to do that. I tried soft reset from settings but it didn´t help. Here is the video 

Do you know, what to do, please?

1 hour ago, Zvonko Vasiľ said:

Hello, I have my LG TV for 4-5 years already and it started flickering out out nowhere, it didn´t fall or anything. I saw other guys having similar issue but they opened the cover and tempered with the mother board or something and I really don´t want to do that. I tried soft reset from settings but it didn´t help. Here is the video

Do you know, what to do, please?

Hi @Zvonko Vasiľ

It looks like a hardware issue, so either you are going to have to find an engineer to see if it can be fixed, try fiddling with it yourself or purchase a new TV.