• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Azrina
      Dear sir,
      we just subscribe tm unify, we try find [email protected] app in LG smart tv. Unfortunately the app no in LG store. I try update still can not. How can you help to add the app.  I very appreciate if your side can help. Thank you
    • By Jmarc
      Hello all,
      My TV is an OLED55BXPTA
      I would like to suggest adding ARC+Headphones or Optical+Headphones sound options as while watching a movie TOGETHER some people prefer to use headphones due to hearing issues whereas others prefer to enjoy surround sound coming from the receiver. I've resolved it around by adding an expensive DAC that splits optical Dolby 5.1 to my Yamaha receiver through optical and 2CH stereo to headphones through 3.5mm, but it would be so much easier if it was supported out of the box.
      I hope LG people read this.
      Thanks!
      JM
      PS: DAC model is CYP DCT-9DN for those interested. Pic attached.

• By guitarist
      While watching the TV, lines appeared on the screen with some static. This persisted briefly, then the entire picture went to static. This same static is visible on all inputs, from apps to live TV, HDMI, etc. 
      Sound is fine, menus are unaffected. 
      So far I have tried power cycling, factory reset, disconnecting all cables, and trying different picture settings, to no avail.  I suspect some kind of hardware issue. Any tips gladly appreciated. 
      Edit: I have a replacement EBT63990603 mainboard on order, hopefully that solves it. I see some people have attempted to reflow the solder on the processors to fix these, seems like a dice roll. 
    • By Ray11
      Hi,
      1) how to display PDF files?
      2) how to play AVI/old formats?
      Thanks!
    • By Ray11
      Hi,
       How to read PDF files with WEBos6?
      how play AVI/old formats WEBos6?
      Thanks!