Quantcast

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mak
      Hi everyone. I have a LG 49U67V TV. 
      I updated my internet connection to  fiber 100Mbps. My new router  uses both 2.4 & 5.0GHz frequencies. With my mobile phone I check my Internet speed with fast.com and it is 100Mbps. My TV connected also via WiFi in the same network can't reach with fast.com more than 12Mbps. What is the problem? Does my TV not support higher speeds? 
      If I change the router settings to transmit only in the 2.4GHz frequency, would something change? Would I loose speed in other devices such us my laptop and phones? 
      No can't connect via cable to the router. And I'm afraid to pay 50€ or more for a power connection 
      I tried something else. I connected my  tplink WiFi range extender and then via ethernet cable my TV to this range extender. The problem here is that also the range extender can't reach more than 15 Mbps of speed. I tried to conect my phone to the extender and the result was the same the extender did not achieve more than 15Mbps in fast.com. So the extender had also issues achieving the speed of the ne router 

• By hjetschko
      Hi, I have a feature request for the sound out setting. I often connect my Bluetooth headphones to the TV. We don't use the internal speaker of the TV, we use the optical sound out setting whenever I don't use Bluetooth. It would make our lives a lot easier if the TV can remember the last sound out setting before connecting to Bluetooth and default back to this setting when the Bluetooth device gets disconnected. At the moment, each time I disconnect the headphones I have to go back into settings and change the sound out setting from internal speaker to optical again. 
      Thanks and regards
      Hubert
    • By Kenny Assunção
      I have a LG smartg and in the place where you have LG content store is only the "Premium" that is different from the store because I could not install any program. I have seen a smartv like this but had LG content store but this one has not, I would like to know why this and if there is any solution to solve this. thank you

• By Jayaram
      Can anyone guide me on where and how i can check the WebOS on my LG Nanocell NANO80 TV?
      Thanks, JR.
    • By Ricardo27
      Hi guys,

I bought a K600 logitech keyboard knowing it is supported in Web OS 3.5 and higher.  It works on Netflix and web browser but not in Youtube app.
      I am really frustrated, being able to search in youtube from my keyboard was my main goal with this purchase.

Regards