Quantcast

Auto connect bluetooth peripheral to LG UN 73 issue

Purchased LG UN 73 UHD model.

Able to pair bluetooth peripheral to LG TV.  LG TV won't reconnect bluetooth peripheral automatically. The user needs to click bluetooth peripheral on LG TV.

This is basic features, all smartphone are supposed auto connect bluetooth peripheral. 

Contacted LG TV customer support, they does not have information for my issues

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vijay Kumbhani You have not posted what the "peripheral" actually is. If it is a soundbar, please check that it has the latest firmware. If it is an LG soundbar, of the type mentioned in the LG article below, you might need to update its firmware, as this adds better security to the pairing process anyway, and MIGHT fix the issue if it is one of those.

Actually, I have seen a post that says that ONLY LG sound-bars will autoconnect!! Check this anyway:

link hidden, please login to view

If not,go to the manufacturers support site for the peripheral in question, and check it has the latest firmware.  I am assuming that your LG TV has the latest WebOS and firmware?

Edited by td47
typo

@Vijay Kumbhani Is that Sony device the Sony SA-D40 4.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker System? If so, it shows it connecting to the TV via the Headphone socket on the TV to the Sony, via the supplied Stereo Mini-Plug lead (to the input socket above the power socket).  On some LG (and other) TV models, you have to go to the sound settings, and tell the TV to ONLY use the headphone out jack, but on others it is automatic (i.e. there is a contact inside the jack that detects that a "device" (phones or an amp) is connected, do disables the internal TV speakers).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Arthur Dent
      Just getting the runaround from LG, only want a baseline figure, they sent me this

, our technicians have explained that we cannot calculate the unit's actual power consumption when not in standby because there are too many factors that could affect this calculation. These factors include how many pixel refreshers are run, whether the unit is connected to the internet, external devices connected, speakers connected, sound systems connected, HDD connected and recording set ups. I am afraid that we consequently cannot answer your question.

we all know LG are not helpful to customers , but there’s no need to keep proving it.
      this TV has a good energy rating so figures must be available, they either dont care or understand what I am asking

thanks

• By SS1003602
      I have recently shifted from UAE to India. I have 55" LG 3D smart TV model no. 55UB8301. My problem is 1. I can not change country from UAE to India in settings -Country option because India is not available in the list.
      2. I can not download any app which are normally available in Indian smart TVs like Hotstar/Sonyliv/Amazon prime etc.
      3. In screen mirroring option using my Android phone, I can play any video stream from mobile to smart TV BUT only Amazon prime videos are not played. 
      Can anyone help me for above issues...?
    • By RobLGSucks
      Hi,
      I have an LG OLED55B7A that has been rebooting randomly ever since I updated it to webOS 6.00.05 about 6 months ago.  I have noted there is a new webOS version 6.00.20 available.   Has anyone here had the same rebooting problem, and if so, did the latest webOS correct the issue?
      In general, my setup has the LG tv doing as little as possible - it is simply a display for my Roku box via my AVR, as the TV's interface and apps slowly became completely unusable about a year after purchase.  So, no ethernet, no WiFi, all services turned off, etc., and this helped with all of the performance issues, except the rebooting. 

@LG tv if you ever read this - you have done a TERRIBLE job of managing the software on these TVs.  webOS started off as a real alternative to all of the external set top boxes, but now, I will *never* *ever* buy another LG TV again, and I tell everyone I know to avoid them.  Worst product management in the consumer electronics industry in the past 10 years.
      Thanks fellow sufferers for any tips.
      Rob
    • By Rob Infantino
      We have two LG OLED TVs. WebOS appears differently on each. And we are able to download the Paramount+ app on one TV, but not on the other.
      OLED65C7P (older) running software version 6.00.25
      WebOS TV Version 3.9.0-62709
      Does not allow the Paramount+ app to be installed
      OLED65C9PUA (newer) running software version 5.10.25
      WebOS TV Version 4.9.3-5340808
      Allows the Paramount+ app to be installed
      How can we get WebOS to appear the same on both TVs?

• By Leorge
      LG 42LB700V tv not corresponding to all the commands remote and intergrated.  Also presents a yellow screen every 15 minutes  for a couple of minutes or more.  Cant go into menu for setting controls. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

• Similar Tagged Content

• By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By Alex
      LG's webOS 6.0 smart TVs have a new UI, NFC-equipped remote
      The new smart TV software from LG also has more voice commands for use with Alexa or Google Assistant

Seven years after introducing webOS as the platform for its Smart TV lineup, LG is introducing version 6.0 with a new look and feel for its 2021 4K and 8K TVs. The old blade lineup of apps is gone, with a more modern tile-based layout. LG Home Entertainment president Park Hyoung-sei calls this “the most significant update since we first introduced webOS in 2014.”

An upgraded version of its ThinQ AI has more voice command control than ever whether you’re using Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa. For traditional control, this year’s edition of its Magic Remote is a bit more standard than some of the previous versions, but also includes NFC for the first time, which allows users to share content from phone to TV (and back) simply by tapping it.
      The new software includes Magic Explorer, which can pull up related content about actors, locations and items of interest for “select broadcast channels, while Next Picks analyzes viewing preferences to suggest things you might like. There’s no word on opt-in or opt-out preferences for these settings, but we’ll ask about them as the show progresses next week. It’s also unclear whether the updates will extend to older TVs in LG’s lineup, one way or another, the old HP software platform is still rolling on, powering new OLEDs and LCDs for another year.
      News source: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Vijay Kumbhani
      Hi All,
      Purchased LG UN 7350PTA 43 inch tv 7 days back. 
      Steps for reproduce
      1. Configure TV WIFI with WIFI router
      2. Turned off TV
      3. Turned on TV
      4. Takes approx. 4 minutes to auto connect WIFI, at that WIFI searching time, i did not even seen any WIFI name, it populated  all WIFI available after 4 minutes.
      Contacted LG Customer care, He told it takes  4 minutes to connect WIFI. nowadays Mobile phone is takes approx. 30 seconds  to connect WIFI. 
      Note: tried with mobile hotspots, it is same behavior. it could be SW issue from LG TV. Reset TV 2 times but no luck
    • By rphillips068
      Hi All,
      What is the latest with HBOmax and LG? 
      Are they playing nice in the sandbox or is HBO still not have its act together?

I have a SK8000PUA 4K HDR Smart LED SUPER UHD TV w/ AI ThinQ

Thanks.
      Rob