Quantcast

Need Disney Hotstar App with LG - UF680T

Sathish babu T

Question

Hi , 

i have LG - UF680T  with up to date status of WebOS   and firmware (updated automatically) . Still I miss the most wanted apps in this LG - UF680T.  Is there anyway to get the following app installed with this LG - UF 680T Smart TV?

1. Disney - Hotstar

2. Zee5

3. Sundirect

4. Airtel Xstream

Can some one please suggest us on the way to install following apps with LG - UF680T?   

1 answer to this question

On 12/6/2020 at 6:36 AM, Sathish babu T said:

Hi , 

i have LG - UF680T  with up to date status of WebOS   and firmware (updated automatically) . Still I miss the most wanted apps in this LG - UF680T.  Is there anyway to get the following app installed with this LG - UF 680T Smart TV?

1. Disney - Hotstar

2. Zee5

3. Sundirect

4. Airtel Xstream

Can some one please suggest us on the way to install following apps with LG - UF680T?  

Hi @Sathish babu T

If your TV is still running webOS 2.0 as it was when it left the factory then I am afraid you are not going to get any of the apps above for your unit.  Most content providers will only support webOS 3.0 and above and some, such as HOTSTAR only support webOS 3.5 and above.

My suggestion is to purchase an external device such as a ROKU.