Quantcast

favorites channel numbers

Just installed my new oled65cx, wonderful image, but disappointed about channel management ! Looks like it's impossible to access favorites by their rank in the list ! You can cycle in the list but the channels keep their original number. Is it possible to add the ability to use the favorites list rank instead ? Like if you're in favorites 1 filter, you could press 1 for the first channel in the list, etc... It could as well be useful to reorder the global channel list for cable (DVB-C) channels. Thank you

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cristian Roman
      Hi guys,

Just a quick question, I just bought today this TV and I can’t figure how to sort channels alphabetically. The way that are sorted at the moment, it’s absolutelly impossible to use this tv... :))

So, help would be apreciated 😀
    • By Jeff Stevens
      The PIP when the listings are up.  This only seems to work on HDTV channels.  Why?
    • By Jeff Stevens
      Any way to make this more reactive or faster?  HDTV channel content definitions are a nice bonus but they are dreadfully slow, essentially useless when needed.  Is there a way to make them more eager?
    • By News Reporter
      More than 190 Accolades Include 7th Consecutive Recognition
      for Market-leading LG OLED TV

SEOUL, Jan. 22, 2021 – LG Electronics (LG) took home the most CES® awards ever at the 2021 all-digital event – a pivotal moment in history for the technology industry – earning more than 190 honors across its home appliance, home entertainment, IT and mobile categories.
      This recognition was led by Engadget’s Best of CES Award (the official award program of CES) in the TV category to LG OLED for a seventh consecutive year; in 2021 the acclaimed LG C1 series OLED TV was singled out from the thousands of new TVs shown at CES 2021. Also receiving Engadget’s Best of CES Award was the LG Rollable smartphone, grabbing the win for Best Phone/Mobile Device after it was previewed during LG’s CES 2021 press announcement.
      LG’s renowned OLED TVs took home the industry’s top awards and honors, continuing its CES dominance. Among the newly announced LG TV models highly favored among industry experts is the LG G1 series’ OLED evo, the next step in the evolution of OLED TV technology that garnered honors from The Verge, Rolling Stone and Gear Patrol. The new LG A1 series OLED TV was honored by Digital Trends for Top Tech of CES 2021 Award: Best in Show, touting it a “pragmatic product” and “manna from heaven” given its combination of high caliber and attractive pricing for the masses.
      LG’s new InstaView Door-in-Door® refrigerators also won big in the home appliance space, garnering accolades from the likes of Tom’s Guide, WIRED, Newsweek and PCMag. LG WashTower – the sleek, single-unit laundry solution that takes up half the floor space while tackling ultra-large loads – was recognized by leading lifestyle publications such as House Beautiful and Best Products.
      From the CTA’s official award program alone, LG won 24 CES Innovation Awards including two Best of Innovation Awards given to LG’s C1 OLED TV and LG’s InstaView ThinQ refrigerator with voice recognition. LG accolades were received this year from tech experts at major media such as USA Today/Reviewed, CNET, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The Verge, Women’s Health, Business Insider and much more.
      Top awards earned by LG at CES 2021 include:
      LG C1 4K OLED TVs
      Engadget: Best of CES 2021 CNET: Best TVs of CES 2021 Gear Patrol: Best and Wildest TVs of CES 2021 USA Today/Reviewed.com CES Editors’ Choice Award Techlicious: Top Picks of CES 2021 Awards  LG G1 Gallery Series “evo” 4K OLED TVs
      Business Insider: The Best TVs of CES 2021 CNET: Best TVs of CES 2021 Digital Trends: Best TVs of CES 2021 HD Guru: Best OLED TV Design IGN: CES 2021 – Biggest and Best Reveals LG A1 4K OLED TVs
      Digital Trends: Top Tech of CES 2021 Awards USA Today/Reviewed.com CES Editors’ Choice Award T3: CES 2021’s Best TVs Wirecutter: What We’re Most Looking Forward To  LG QNED Mini LED TV
      CNET: Best TVs of CES 2021 TWICE Picks Awards 2021 Tom’s Guide: Best TVs of CES 2021 Gizmodo: All The Best New TVs Announced at CES 2021  LG UltraFine OLED Pro Monitor
      Android Authority: CES 2021 Top Picks Awards Digital Trends: Best Monitors of CES 2021 Gear Patrol: Best Things We’ve Seen Out of CES 2021 Newsweek: Best of CES 2021 LG Rollable Smartphone
      CNN: The Best Tech of CES 2021 Digital Trends: The 15 Coolest Gadgets at CES 2021 Engadget: Best of CES 2021 FOX News: Best of CES Robb Report: The 10 Best Gadgets and Gear at CES 2021 Wall Street Journal: Best of CES 2021  LG WashTower
      T3: Best Smart Home Kit of CES 2021 House Beautiful: Best of CES CTA Innovation Award Best Products: CES 2021’s Absolute Best Android Authority: CES 2021 Top Picks Awards  LG InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerator
      Residential Systems Picks Award Tom’s Guide: CES 2021 Awards PCMag: TechX Awards Newsweek: Best of CES 2021 Business Insider: The 15 Best New Products Revealed at CES 2021  LG InstaView Range with Air Sous Vide
      Reviewed.com: CES Editor’s Choice Awards 2021 T3: Best of CES 2021 Awards Techlicious: Top Picks of CES 2021 Awards  LG CordZeroThinQ A9 Kompressor+
      Business Insider: 11 Best Home Appliances and Fixtures of CES 2021 CTA Innovation Award Reviewed.com: CES Editor’s Choice Awards 2021 Women’s Health: The Best New Technology at CES 2021 For more information on LG’s CES 2021 awards and honors and additional information about LG’s products announced at CES, please visit
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Greg Bryant
      I'm trying to add channels using LG's guide / channel manager to favorite groups.  When I try to select a channel to move to the favorites group, the app tunes to that channel and closes; never giving me the opportunity to add it to my new group.  I was going to add all channels and try to remove the ones I don't want in that group but I can't because there's a limit.
      At first, I thought the issue was the 'remote control' input the TV created when I added my Direct TV remote (I had all my HDMI connections through my home receiver with only one HDMI connection to the TV) so all the inputs on the TV were listed as HDMI 2 with different names.  Going through the receiver, I had a 'set top box' HDMI 2 input, PS5 HDMI 2 input, etc.; when I attempted to add the direct tv remote control option to the 'set top box', the software created a new input - Direct TV on HDMI 2 but the set-top-box remained.   Initially when I tried to add a channel to my favorites, the software would change from the direct tv input to the set-top-box input and tune to that channel ( I thought it was confused by the basically the same input twice).  However, I connected the Direct TV input directly to the TV and the channel favorites editor still tunes to the channel selected and closes the app.
      Any ideas?
      I'd really like to pair down the channel list to only what I watch in a few categories.