Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Think this is due to the most recent update, happened to me also, go to settings additional settings there is now an option to disable auto Home display.  It’s All settings General  additional settings Home settings disable Home auto launch  let me know if that works.....LG had no idea how to help I found this on a forum 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Effn Scotty
      I have a win10 HTPC with all my media files on it. It's connected via HDMI to my home theatre amp which is connected to my LG tv via HDMI. If I'm watching a local stored movie or listening to my music collection on my HTPC it plays on the home theatre speakers and the TV just acts as a computer monitor. If I'm watching tv the audio is via the internal speakers or connected sound bar.
       Something has happened and now whenever I try to play music the LG tv automatically overides the amp and plays the music through the tv with its media server. How do I disable this function please?? I don't really want the tv to perform any media serving functions.
    • By CatsPaw
      For some reason, on my TV, random phones have the ability to prompt a pop-up asking if they can connect to my TV via wi-fi direct. This is, obviously, quite annoying while I'm in the middle of using my TV for something.
      I've never accepted access for any of these phones, and they're not on my wifi network. 
      My TV is a 43um7300pu and I'm running 5.00.02, which is the current software. 
      There appears to be no setting to disable connections via wifi direct in the menus.
      Is there anything I can do stop these annoying popups? 
    • By Diego Garrisi
      Hi there, I've just bought a new lg tv 55UM7450PLA. I have noticed that sometimes a banner with a yellow line  pops up randomly. I'll show you with a video. Can someone help me plesse? thanks
      PXL_20201213_175055580.mp4
    • By weronicmc
      Hello, I need help with it. Friend 's children cheating parental control with Guest user. Can you help us? Thank you.

Odesláno z mého Mi Note 10 Lite pomocí Tapatalk

• By Lao Rodriguez
      How to disable banner when turning on tv.