Default and custom sounds for smartphones

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Azrina
      Dear sir,
      we just subscribe tm unify, we try find [email protected] app in LG smart tv. Unfortunately the app no in LG store. I try update still can not. How can you help to add the app.  I very appreciate if your side can help. Thank you
    • By Ted W
      Hi
      I've got an LG Smart TV 43UM  7400PLB and am looking to buy an external hard drive so I can pause live TV and record programs. I'm currently using a much smaller capacity USB which can't pause live TV and will soon be full. 
      I've read on various forums that certain hard drives won't work or that I'll need to buy a certain connecting cable. 
      I was thinking of buying a Seagate 2TB drive, (STGX2000400) which is around £55.
      Can anyone recommend one or confirm that the Seagate one will be okay.
      Thanks.
    • By Hastor
      I use my LG set to watch Netflix and Amazon in DD 5.1 sound sound just fine. Disney+ is only giving me DD stereo. What gives? I'm looking but can't find the setting. I get DolbyVision but as far as sound, only getting stereo. I output to my receiver over ARC. How do I get surround?
    • By Jmarc
      Hello all,
      My TV is an OLED55BXPTA
      I would like to suggest adding ARC+Headphones or Optical+Headphones sound options as while watching a movie TOGETHER some people prefer to use headphones due to hearing issues whereas others prefer to enjoy surround sound coming from the receiver. I've resolved it around by adding an expensive DAC that splits optical Dolby 5.1 to my Yamaha receiver through optical and 2CH stereo to headphones through 3.5mm, but it would be so much easier if it was supported out of the box.
      I hope LG people read this.
      Thanks!
      JM
      PS: DAC model is CYP DCT-9DN for those interested. Pic attached.

• By Ray11
      Hi,
      1) how to display PDF files?
      2) how to play AVI/old formats?
      Thanks!