• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hello, I have a LG OLED C9 and a Synology Diskstation (Wifi). The LG shows in DLNA only very old files. I can't see new addes files/folders or I see deleted files. There is no "Refresh"-Button. Currently the DLNA for LG OLED C9 is unfortunately useless.
      I've seen in my research that that's been a problem for LG TVs for years. How can that be? Is there any workaround or trick to update DLNA?
    • By Janusz Łaski
      I was trying to connect My LG TV as a wireless display, just as on this video:
      Unfortunately it works only first time until disconnecting. To reconnect I need to restart TV, sometimes a few times. Sometimes TV is not detectable at all. How it works for you?

• By slee
      I bought a new webos lg tv. I like the style, integration and simplicity of it. Only I miss one feature that I would expect on a new smart TV and that is a picture-in-picture (pip) feature. I understand that's a new platform for tv and some features are still new or in development.
      I hope this feature would be on an future update. Could we make a request on the development team of LG?
    • By Jeff Stevens
      The PIP when the listings are up.  This only seems to work on HDTV channels.  Why?
    • By Greg Bryant
      Does anyone else have an issue with the CX not displaying inputs after an input selection change?
      I found a YouTube video discussing this issue: 
      and in one of the comments, someone recommended disabling the Quick Select+ option; someone else suggested disabling the AMD Freesync option to fix the issue.
      I did both and that seems to correct the issue, but these are features that I paid for.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Just wondering if I have a defective unit.
      Thanks,