Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Dev

Include MX Player on your app store

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Luis Araos
      I used to cast from ace stream directly to my UJ6300 and I had no problems until a few days ago when the TV got an update for WebOS 3.7 I think. Now whenever I try to cast to the TV it just shows a black screen on the "Web App Viewer" app, I was wondering if maybe I could set a different player as default player when streaming from my phone instead of the Web App Viewer, as when I play from other sources it starts the "Photo&Video" player. 
      Otherwise I think I would have to downgrade the OS to the previous stable version. 
      Anyone else having this problem? 
    • By Rineeth G
      Dear LG team

How to get SONYLIV AND VOOT KIDS app in LG store to install in my LG webos TV
    • By ComfySofa
      As above - could this please be considered.?
    • By Sur Partha
      I want to install MX Player on my LG Smart TV. I checked LG Play store for content. It is not available. Is it possible ?
      Regards,
      Partha

• By Ramy Nashaat
      Hello All,
      i just purchased new smart LG TV , but when i search for IPTV smarters app it is not found on the LG content store 
      appreciate if anyone can support me please to solve that issue 
      TV MOdel : 65UN7440PVA