Vikram Sud

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

@Vikram Sud Is the issue with the internal TV speaker, or with an external AV amp (AV Receiver) or sound-bar?

Does it do this on all channels, or one particular channel?  When it happens, do you have to do anything, or does it return to normal volume on its own?

Do you have any other devices attached to the TV via HDMI or SCART/PHONO/RCA leads, or any USB devices? If so try removing them if not in use.

Do you have any Home Automation active (such as Amazon Echo, or Alexa, Google Home etc.), that might be able to control the TV in any way?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      In a unique initiative to address food insecurity and spread kindness across the United States, LG is working with global nonprofit Lasagna Love to positively impact communities by connecting neighbors through homemade lasagnas.
      LG USA enlisted the help of celebrity chefs and foodies to kick off the . They will be pitching in to bake lasagnas and posting their experience across their social media channels to inspire others to volunteer and keep the cooking challenge going.

The campaign, which launched on Nov. 8 in time for the season of giving, has a goal of delivering 15,000 meals and connecting people in their communities throughout the USA. The social media campaign encourages others to join Lasagna Love’s mission of addressing the incredible rise in food insecurity among families and providing a simple act of kindness to those in need of a helping hand.

LG believes in empowering home cooks and providing them with the innovative tools they need to make the most of their time in the kitchen. Through the partnership with Lasagna Love, LG will be sharing recipes and cooking tips for LG’s InstaView ranges to motivate consumers to get involved and give them all the tools they need to make and gift the perfect lasagna.

“We’ve all been in a place of needing support, whether it’s a family struggling with food insecurity, a neighbor feeling isolated, or a friend who could use a little encouragement, we hope to inspire others this holiday season to spread Lasagna Love’s mission and connect people in their communities,” says Gail Conroy, senior director of marketing, LG Electronics USA.

Lasagna Love’s mission is simple: feed families, spread kindness and strengthen communities. According to CEO and Founder Rhiannon Menn, “Lasagna Love was created through the simple act of one family making a home-cooked meal for another family in need. As we continue to scale our mission of spreading kindness, what’s most inspiring is how we’re making life a little better not only for the families receiving a meal, but also for the volunteers who are cooking.
      “We’re thrilled to be partnering with an innovative company like LG that truly understands the power in this one simple act of kindness and wants to help us reach even further,” she says.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Clarita Maia
      Well...the title says pretty much everything....the app was working fine before....but as of the last update it does not play anything it shows....Mine is WebOs 5.0. I would be very grateful if anyone could help sort this out! Thank you! 
    • By JCowper
      I have a LG 55" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV and a Sonos Arc. They have been working together fine, but suddenly are not and I cannot seem to fix it. I have tried everything from new hdmi cable to total factory reset on both pieces of equipment and I am so frustrated! 
      Can anyone assist me with what might work? Or is anyone else suddenly experiencing issues with this setup as well?
      thanks!!

• By Tony Levy
      I have an LGOLED55C8 TV and this afternoon I turned the TV on but the red cursor has disappeared I have tried all the recommendations but cannot get the red cursor to come back on. My LG Magic remote is model number MR18BA
      Does anybody know what to do to restore the cursor please
      Thanks
    • By Hayashi
      Hi there. I have a 55UN7310 with webos. I always use the tv with my plex server. There is anyway to make the TV launch the app direct on startup?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By hellojavad
      Hello guys
      I can't play Dolby atmos in TrueHD format when playing from hard drive after I update my firmware and only DD+ is playing.
      I reset my device also but nothing changed.
      any Idea what to do?
    • By AsbjornDam
      Hello There,

My tv keeps increasing the volume. It differs by how much some times it jumps from 10 (my standard) to 11, sometimes to 14 and a lot of other random numbers between 10-100, it appears on the screen and the number increase in speed as someone is pushing a remote.

Some facts from my situation:

- I know it is not my own remote, as i've tried removing my remote batteries.

- Theres no one on my network, except me.
      - It tends to happen more and more, the longer the tv has been turned on.
      - If i put my TV on standby, it turns on the next time it increases the volume. (This is not happening if i press the volume button on my magic remote, BUT it does happen when i use the joystick beneath the screen)
      My TV model is LG UF772TV and i currently run on webOS 04.25.85
      i hope someone knows what to do, as it is seriously annoying.

I dont have warranty anymore.
      If you have any questions, just shoot!

Best Regards

Asbjørn Dam

• By Youssef Mohamed
      My version is 4.10.4 which says it's the latest to my uhd tv .. I have a problem that picture is faster than sound and I only have option to increase the amount which make it worse .. anyone knows a way that the siftware gives me an option to make this value like -5 or something to have correct lip sync ?
      I use internal speakers.

• By RFino
      I recently purchased a second remote (LG AN-MR650A Magic Remote Control ) so both my wife and I have a remote to control our OLED 55B7A TV.  However, when I paired the second remote then the first remote no longer controls sound.  Both remotes appear to have other functionalities but the sound control only works with one remote.  Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?