By Jeff Finnan
I am not sure what the band of choices that pop-up when the TV is first turned on and now an addition band of smaller choices now appears above the first band. Is there a way to turn off the appearance of all these bands at start-up? Sometimes they disappear right away, sometimes not. Is there a way to stop these start-up choices?
As of a few days ago, my OLED65B7A started showing strange pixelation on the WebOS UI. My Directv that is plugged into the HDMI port shows just fine but using the WebOS UI to scroll through apps or look at the settings, or even inside apps like Netflix or Prime, etc., the strange pixelation occurs (once a Netflix/Prime show starts, it's fine). It's as if the front interface layer or something is broken but not the main viewing screen/area?
Does anyone know what is going on? I've reset the TV to initial settings and ran the Pixel Refresher.
Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
- I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
- Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
- Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
Am I the only one with this problem?
Similar Tagged Content
OLED 55C7T is not supporting atmos in truehd container when playing from Hard drive after firmware updateBy hellojavad
I can't play Dolby atmos in TrueHD format when playing from hard drive after I update my firmware and only DD+ is playing.
I reset my device also but nothing changed.
any Idea what to do?
My tv keeps increasing the volume. It differs by how much some times it jumps from 10 (my standard) to 11, sometimes to 14 and a lot of other random numbers between 10-100, it appears on the screen and the number increase in speed as someone is pushing a remote.
Some facts from my situation:
- I know it is not my own remote, as i've tried removing my remote batteries.
- Theres no one on my network, except me.
- It tends to happen more and more, the longer the tv has been turned on.
- If i put my TV on standby, it turns on the next time it increases the volume. (This is not happening if i press the volume button on my magic remote, BUT it does happen when i use the joystick beneath the screen)
My TV model is LG UF772TV and i currently run on webOS 04.25.85
i hope someone knows what to do, as it is seriously annoying.
I dont have warranty anymore.
If you have any questions, just shoot!
By Youssef Mohamed
My version is 4.10.4 which says it's the latest to my uhd tv .. I have a problem that picture is faster than sound and I only have option to increase the amount which make it worse .. anyone knows a way that the siftware gives me an option to make this value like -5 or something to have correct lip sync ?
I use internal speakers.
I recently purchased a second remote (LG AN-MR650A Magic Remote Control ) so both my wife and I have a remote to control our OLED 55B7A TV. However, when I paired the second remote then the first remote no longer controls sound. Both remotes appear to have other functionalities but the sound control only works with one remote. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?