Quantcast

Android casting -video not playing-for Jio tv but playing for some apps like wattsapp.

ANANDAN S

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Citron2010
      Hi,  I have an LG 43UN71006LB with OS v4.50.53 (latest)

I want to buy a TV for my mother who has dementia & poor eyesight.

She needs to be able to control the TV with Alexa - i.e. voice only without having to hold a button on a remote down.
      I thought I'd test this on my TV and it works very well.  I've even set "routines" on Alexa so that saying "Alexa, BBC 1" is a shortcut for "Alex, change the channel on LGTV to 101" etc.

But - it doesn't work for radio channels (channel 704 is BBC Radio 4):
      "Alexa, change channel on LGTV to 101" - works perfectly (101 = BBC 1 - a TV channel)
      "Alexa, change channel on LGTV to 705" - "that command doesn't work on device LGTV"

It basically won't work with any of the radio channels (700 to 790)
      Also tried:
      "Alexa, change channel on LGTV to BBC RADIO 4" - "hmm - I don't know that"
      "Alexa, play BBC Radio 4 on LGTV" - "I didn't find anything called LGTV that can play music"

I thought I'd try to change 704 to another channel outside of the 700 to 790 range but when I tried:
      "The programme number cannot be edited between programme 700 to 790"

I tried playing the Radio on the Alexa then using Sound Share to turn the TV into a Bluetooth speaker - this works really well - except that I can't turn Sound Share on using Alexa:

"Alexa, enable Sound Share on LGTV"  - "that command doesn't work on device LGTV"

Anyone have any ideas?  
    • By JLO
      Hello, I'm really disappointed that my new 4k TV model 2023 is not able to play goPro video in default high resolution. As I see from properties it has got 5312 x 2988 30fps, bit rate 190kbps audio 48kHz. Does not matter I tried it direcly from SD card or remote bluetooth cast, it says wrong format... Only I can view goPro static pictures and just thumbnails of mp4 videos... Of course, there are some older guide how to convert mp4 video to lowerr resolution etc. But I do not understand why to do it.. Any other Windows or Android devices can do it, include the 10 years old ones... It really cripples my brand new 4k TV, please help. Just I'm afraid only a firmware update can solve it. Thank you.
    • By News Reporter
      Complete with Next-Gen Cinematic Technologies, LG OLED TVs are Set to Uncover
      the Hidden Story and Shine Light on the Action of Prime Video’s Latest Hit Series

SEOUL, April 26, 2023 — Starting this week, LG Smart TV owners worldwide can enjoy Citadel, Prime Video and Amazon Studios’ epic spy-thriller series and the latest global sensation in streaming television. With LG OLED TV’s self-lit technology allowing for deep blacks and life-like color, viewers are placed at the center of the action-packed Citadel universe and can enjoy the show with intended color, aspect ratio and frame rate, thanks to Automatic Filmmaker Mode.* LG OLED TVs also feature Dolby Vision® for stunning ultra vivid picture and incredible immersive Dolby Atmos® sound, which further elevate the cinematic experience.
      Starring Richard Madden and Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Citadel is set after the fall of the titular spy organization, as two spies attempt to piece together what happened. The two spies embark on a mission that takes them around the world, all while contending with a relationship built on secrets, lies and a dangerous-yet-undying love.
      Citadel premieres exclusively on Prime Video on April 28, with two adrenaline-fueled episodes, followed by a new episode released weekly every Friday through May 26. Citadel will be available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide.
      To mark the launch of the cinematic new television series, Prime Video and LG teamed up to bring the characters and high-tech world of Citadel closer to its fans, through a series of exclusive visuals, rolled out across multiple channels, including online, in-store as well as digital billboards in New York’s Times Square and London’s Piccadilly Circus.
      This is not a first for Prime Video and LG, as it continues a long relationship between the streaming service and smart TV manufacturer. Both have a combined goal to deliver the best viewing experience to millions of customers across the world who stream Prime Video’s great content with the LG OLED evo superior technology.
      From launching link hidden, please login to view on LG OLED TVs in 2015, to movies and series in 2021 and to bringing opted-in for customers to discover the best Prime Video content in 2022, LG’s long relationship with Prime Video continues to lead innovations in the home watching experience.
      “At Prime Video, we are always looking for new ways to innovate and provide our customers the best viewing experience,” said Andrew Bennett Head of Global Video Partnerships for Prime Video, MGM+ and Amazon Freevee. “Our relationship with LG and joint commitment to customers has allowed us to continuously raise the bar with new technology that enhances the overall user experience.”
      This comes as LG aims to boost marketing efforts designed to offer customer value through the delivery of unique experiences across a variety of touchpoints. Prime Video was a natural partner to expand LG’s marketing relationship given their global reach, continued tech innovation and engaging content. LG plans to introduce more exciting collaborations like this in the future.
      “LG is actively collaborating with its content partners like Prime Video to provide customers with an engaging experience on the big screen at home and beyond,” said Chris Jo, senior vice-president of platform business at LG Electronics Home Entertainment Company. “We are happy to kick off this initiative with Prime Video, whose global partnership and shared passion for innovation through the years helps us provide a best-in-class experience for customers.”
      # # #
      * Available on LG 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 4K and 8K TVs.

• By coyote
      I'm surprised by how few Settings there are.  Is there an Android Settings App?