Quantcast

Android casting -video not playing-for Jio tv but playing for some apps like wattsapp.

ANANDAN S

Question

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JackYU
      FIFA World Cup 2022 is exclusively going to stream on Jio cinema app in India but app is missing from web os content store. Pls add it asap. The app is available on Android TV 
    • By HRoland
      Hi,
      I have an LG UQ8100 TV with the latest WebOS v03.30.60.
      There are so many websites that not properly working with the included webos browser. Seems there is some problem with processing modern JavaScript solutions. Some parts are missing (e.g. sliders), that on PC works flawlessly from Chrome/Firefox/Edge.
      The second problem is with the online streaming services. There are so many provider in my case Udemy, that is widely used from web, but has no dedicated webos app. (I have the same problem with Telekom TVGO).
      The problem is with the encoded video streams. They are loading infinite or play 2-3 seconds then stops and starts never again.
      It is clear that the problem is with the webos browser solution, any other platform (PC, mobile), these sites works flawlessly.
      In the settings I tried to switch on and off the "Adaptive JavaScript streaming" option, but nothing changed.
      So the browser needs to be updated, because at the moment it is useless to me and there is no alternatives.
    • By lenxman58
      Hi, I am trying to get HBO-MAX. But it's not available for my Web OS Version. Is there anything I can do to get this app? 
    • By Santosh Malage
      Hi
      Is Hotstar app for 43LF6300 2015 model available? 
    • By JunK JunctioN
      We! All the Indians wish to watch STAR group channels.
      And I have been using HOTSTAR apk since 4 years through my smartphone, PC and including JioPhone.
      The apk lets us to watch all the contents of the STAR CHANNELS.
      So I request LG and team to give us HOTSTAR apk in the LG CONTENT STORE.
      THANK YOU
      image of the logo of the apk: