Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Ciao ragazzi il mio televisore non trova più la wifi, se spengo il tv tutta la notte il giorno dopo riparte ma sembrerebbe che come si scaldi dopo un po' si blocca e non rileva più la wifi.

Qualche soluzione?

Hi guys, my TV no longer finds wifi, if I turn off the TV all night the next day it starts again but it would seem that as it warms up after a while it freezes and no longer detects the wifi.

Any solution?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Allan B
      I am in the process of moving my WiFi to a 4G carrier. I was testing the 4G modem and needed to move back to the Broadband modem for a day - I found that the BB password was not kept on the LGWEBOS TV.  Similarly when I moved back to the $G modem I had to re-enter that. This TV is the only device that I have which does not remember passwords
      Is there a way of placing a support ticket for a change to the OS
    • By Monz87
      Hi guys, is there a way to turn off the pop up recommendations on the latest updates when you hover over apps? My kids use the TV often and sometimes inappropriate thumbnails appear and I would rather have it off.
      Thanks.
    • By Spinderella
      Hii can someone help me please. My wifi is not connecting on  my LG webos TV LJ5500 smart tv. I cannot even screen share either. Neither with miracast or wifi direct. .any suggestions pls
    • By cpatafio
      I've had my LG SmartTV for about 4 years. Up until a few days ago, I was able to view YouTube videos without issue. However, about 3 days ago, I started having problems with YouTube. I can access YouTube and search for videos. But, when I try to start the video, the "waiting" circle appears and never goes away.
      I've tried everything I can think of to troubleshoot this, including cold-starting the TV. But it's still happening. I thought it might be a YouTube problem. But, I'm able to view the videos on my desktop PC and via Roku, with no problem.
      What's going on? Can anyone help...please???
      Thanks...
      Clem
    • By mick mcgregor
      My 55UH850V  can no longer access my gmail or my Youtube account because Google no longer support the browser, this is a growing problem as on many other sites i have the message "we will no longer be supporting this browser please update to new Chrome" can LG do an APP or fix this problem?
      My TV is only 5 years old and already out of date i feel let down by LG, surely an update enable search engine should be a must for smart TV, maybe a docking port for a hard drive on the back of new TVs so you can slot in a LG formatted hard dive at the side or bottom for down load of new systems for LG to keep TVs up to date.
      I have a hard drive through USB on the TV to record programs but it can only record what you are watching this also is a pain as you generally record a program so you can watch something eles, a common sense issue that LG should have picked up on.