Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Thomas Devenney

Volume issues with some Bluetooth Headphones.

Question

Hi,

i have the LG OLED55B6V. I think that's the right model name?

anyhow, I have a pair of Bose qc35 wireless Bluetooth Headphones, which work fine with my LG TV. However, when I pair my Samsung true wireless Bluetooth Headphones, the sound is infinitesimally low, no matter how far I turn the volume up on both devices.

Why?

Edited by Thomas Devenney
Wrong model name
  • Like 1

1 answer to this question

@Thomas Devenney FYI: there are apparrently quite a few TV models with this sort of issue.  If you have found thate Bose works, stick with those. If you really want to get the Samsung ones working, try using one of these (might not work with all models of TV, and I have never used one, so cannot comment, but for $7 maybe worth a shot)!

link hidden, please login to view

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Michael Ausec
      I purchased a LG OLED TV in December 2017.  It is great, except for one annoyance. Every 15 minutes, a  HDMI2 popup appears in the center of the screen. It disappears after a few seconds.  This repeats ad infinitum.  My TV connections are  very simple.  One coax cable input to the Cable Box.   HDMI output from the Cable Box  to the TV's HDMI1 input.   The coax output from the Cable Box is connected to a Magnavox DVR.  The DVR is connected to the TV's  HDMI2 input .   The DVR is "off" when we watch normal TV on the HDMI1.   I've searched the internet for a solution, without success.  Any ideas?

• By ZekeMwolf
      I'd like a fast accessible shortcut to turn off the screen, eg. when pressing settings, a button on the screen.
      Or even better, the possibility to configure the speaker off button on the remote to turn off the screen instead.
      It should work independently of the energy saving feature, so that energy saving is not set to off when the screen is turned on again.

The existing procedure to turn off screen is to complex
      press settings, press all settings, press energy saving, press off.....
      and when the screen is turned on again, the energy saving is set to off, and not to the previous value (eg. auto).

OLED65C7V-Z
    • By TMOSteel
      If anyone is still experiencing issues with the webOS Disney+ app (and I suspect many if not all of us still are) such as the lack of 4K support, 5.1 audio support, or as in my case with the 86UH9500, both, please see LG's response to my inquiry into these issues:
      We appreciate you for patiently coordinating with us regarding the current application status of your LG 86UH9500 TV, Xxxxxxx. It is our goal to ensure that you are able to utilize your LG product at its fullest potential so let us assist you with your inquiry today.

In response to this, according to the specifications of the unit, the LG 86UH9500 TV has been designed with a 4K UHD and Surround Mode feature. However, if the Disney+ app is the only application that does not output surround sound, please be advised that both the content being played on the TV and the applications should also support this feature as well. This case on the capability and support made by the developers of the Disney+ Application needs to be raised directly to them so that they can make the necessary updates on the programming and utilize our TV’s 4K UHD and Surround Sound features that are already available in our OLED Television. You can reach Disney+ Support Line at 1-888-905-7888 for additional support and assistance.
      So, as expected, LG is pointing the finger at Disney to resolve these issues.  This makes sense as my inquires into the availability of the Disney+ app from LG before the launch directed me to reach out to Disney+ as they, not LG, are responsible for it. 
      So if any of you out there have Bob Iger on speed dial, can you give him a ring?
      Thanks!
      (PS yes, LG incorrectly identified the UH9500 as an OLED model when its an LCD, but I'll let it slide)

• By Ravichandran S
      My TV was bought in 2014 55UB850T-TA with WebOS TV version 1.4.0-2337 (afro-ashley). 
      I recently purchased the Disney hotstar subscription. But in the above version the LG content store does not show the Hotstar
      As per the news in this link we are eligible to upgrade to WebOS 2.0. But the automatic updates does not say it as WebOS 2.0 but still WebOS 1.4

link hidden, please login to view Why this discrimination for old users of LG TV? How will I install new apps in this TV?
      Please help.
      Thanks,
      Ravichandran
    • By Ricardo27
      Hi guys,

I bought a K600 logitech keyboard knowing it is supported in Web OS 3.5 and higher.  It works on Netflix and web browser but not in Youtube app.
      I am really frustrated, being able to search in youtube from my keyboard was my main goal with this purchase.

Regards