Quantcast

Volume issues with some Bluetooth Headphones.

Question

Hi,

i have the LG OLED55B6V. I think that's the right model name?

anyhow, I have a pair of Bose qc35 wireless Bluetooth Headphones, which work fine with my LG TV. However, when I pair my Samsung true wireless Bluetooth Headphones, the sound is infinitesimally low, no matter how far I turn the volume up on both devices.

Why?

Edited by Thomas Devenney
Wrong model name
  • Like 1
  • Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Hi, i have the LG OLED55B6V. I think that's the right model name? anyhow, I have a pair of Bose qc35 wireless Bluetooth Headphones, which work fine with my LG TV. However, when I pair my Sam

1 answer to this question

@Thomas Devenney FYI: there are apparrently quite a few TV models with this sort of issue.  If you have found thate Bose works, stick with those. If you really want to get the Samsung ones working, try using one of these (might not work with all models of TV, and I have never used one, so cannot comment, but for $7 maybe worth a shot)!

link hidden, please login to view

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.