Quantcast

Poor Menory

Question

I have an older LG (OE) webtv. Maybe 2016-2017 this TV has such little memory  I will be watching something esp HDef and it will just lose it all the sudden. I've been reading and they say install an external hard drive but I don't know which one is compatible does anyone have any idea?

Also I used to get Pandora within the last 2 months it goes on but it doesn't load. I removed the app and reinstalled it and I can't figure it out

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

On 5/3/2020 at 9:12 AM, Ken Gendron said:

I have an older LG (OE) webtv. Maybe 2016-2017 this TV has such little memory  I will be watching something esp HDef and it will just lose it all the sudden. I've been reading and they say install an external hard drive but I don't know which one is compatible does anyone have any idea?

Also I used to get Pandora within the last 2 months it goes on but it doesn't load. I removed the app and reinstalled it and I can't figure it out

On 5/3/2020 at 10:27 AM, Jstpsntym said:

Pandora has just quit working in the last couple weeks on our 60UJ77. No updates were available. Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still won’t work.

me too

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Vanilton Coelho
      Hi people,

Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?

software version: 3:03:04
      WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)

thanks.
    • By mcored
      Yesterday, I connected my 2 TB external HDD formatted as exFAT to my 55" webOS TV to realise that it was not reading - turns out that the TV does not support exFAT. 
    • By powder
      Hello friends,
      I have setup a home network in Windows 10, I think it uses DLNA. I can play all the files from the computer or the USB stick in the router with no issue but the external subtitles (correctly named) are not working in my 65C9, only internal ones. 
      If I access the same files in the network from a computer, there is no problem and subtitles are shown, it's only the TV not displaying them.
      Can someone help in how to make external subs work when played from a local network or what to check?

Thanks

• By Apulat
      Merhaba arkadaşlar,
      55LB670V-ZA smart Tv mevcut, Tv açılışta LG logosu bekleme bekleme süresi uzadı. Bazen takılı da kalıyor, TV'yi kapatıp açınca düzeliyor. Bazı formlarda Yazılım güncellemesi yapılması gerekli olduğu belirtilmiş, LG nin kendi işletim ve TV de olan son yazılımı 05.05.70 mevcut webOS 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley) mevcut. Yeni firmware ve webOS sürüm nereden bulabilir ve yükleyebilirim. Yardımcı olursanız çok sevinirim.
      Teşekkürler
      Türkiye / İstanbul
      ------------------------------
      Hello friends,
      55LB670V-ZA smart TV is available, the waiting time on the LG logo screen at the TV startup has been extended. Sometimes it gets stuck, it gets better when the TV is turned off and on. In some forms, it has been stated that it is necessary to update the software, LG's own page and the latest software 05.05.70 available on the TV is webOS 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley). Where can I find and install the new firmware and webOS version. I would be glad if you help.
      Thank you
      Turkey, Istanbul

• By Rukmaj Chandavar
      Hi All,

I recently bought a LG Smart TV with WebOS (42LB6500) and would like to connect to my external hard disk connected over network. Here is how my home network and devices are setup.

I have a high speed broadband that comes to my WiFi router (D-Link DSL 2750U) with USB support for External HDD. I have connected my Seagate Ex.HDD to this router and I am able to access the drive over WiFi on my smartphone and computer using the network path \\192.168.1.1\... Once connected I am able to use it similar to any mount location, i.e., read/write files, play media, etc., I want to do similarly with my TV, I would like to use this connected Ex. HDD as any other location and would like to achieve following two things at the least without any additional hardwarePlay media files on this HDD (very very important) Use the HDD as recording device for timeshift/live pause feature (important)  
      Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
      Rukmaj