Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Talk to Microsoft. I don't see any need of having Smart Tv plus some desktops or laptop. They ought to serve the same purpose. So get your asses of and talk to Microsoft

They ought to have used a common OS then, something like Android where we can download and update softwares. WebOS is just but a away to let us dig deep into our pockets.

Google TV, Android, doesn't support Skype either.  Why don't you look into Tellybean.  It's an app that works with LG OS and works similar to Skype.

They ought to have used a common OS then, something like Android where we can download and update softwares. WebOS is just but a away to let us dig deep into our pockets.

It seems you never got my first question. I bought Logitech webcam specifically C930c. It can't work with my 2019 LG Smart Tv. So a whooping 300k is like trash!!!!!!

Well you should have done your homework on the television's OS before buying it since you are do displeased.  Maybe you'll learn to do your due diligence next time before making such a large monetary investment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Victors said:

It seems you never got my first question. I bought Logitech webcam specifically C930c. It can't work with my 2019 LG Smart Tv. So a whooping 300k is like trash!!!!!!

Well you should have made sure you could use an external webcam before spending the money on it. Live and learn.

Regarding, skype or video calling,

You dont need smart TV anymore!

Just connect a mini PC these can be got for less than 80 pounds and you can do every thing your lap top can do with a standard Op system and on very big screen

I think LG have missed a trick here