Audio Streams

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

I have a video file that contains two different audio streams; one for two different languages (I've verified using handbrake). How can I change the audio stream that's played on my LG C8?
To change audio track
1. While the movie is playing press pause
2. Click on 3 dots ... to the right of your screen
3. Select Audio track (it will be in the middle)
4. Select the track of your choice.

Hope that helps.

3 hours ago, sbzz said:

To change audio track
1. While the movie is playing press pause
2. Click on 3 dots ... to the right of your screen
3. Select Audio track (it will be in the middle)
4. Select the track of your choice.

Hope that helps.

That particular icon is greyed out.  :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RobNBill
      Since this update the Apple TV 4K can no longer connect to Dolby via HDMI.  Immediately prior to this update - it worked.
      Now, if you attempot to connect and set it to Dolby - the screen flashes the Apple TV screen on and off - it can't stabilze.
      This happened immdeiately after the update.  
      Can I revert back to the prior software?  Or, can you send me a version that does not have this issue.
    • By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By [email protected]
      I have a couple of LG OLEDs in shared spaces, with external speakers, one via optical and the other via analog jack (confusingly named headphones). Whenever bluetooth headphones are used and then disconnected, the TV reverts to "internal" terrible audio. For non-technical people this is permanent. Do I have to train everyone to select the device from the long list or can I set a default?

• By Marco Coletti
      TV OLED48CX3LB
      Please, pretty please, make it possibile to listen at the same time through HDMI ARC and some other output that can feed an headphone.
      I have a wireless headphones system that has got both an analog and a digital optical input, yet I am forced to choose headphones or HDMI ARC, but not both.
      There is the option [Wired headphones + Internal speakers], but why should I prefer internal speakers over my 5.1 surround audio system?
      Ideally the audio output menu should be a checklist rather than a list of radio buttons.
    • By jikhead
      I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver.  This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue.  However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again.  I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.