Quantcast

CBS all access

Question

I see an article in December 2019 that cbs all access was now available on tvs with webos >4.0. I have updated to the the latest os 5.80.55 and it says. O further updates are available yet cbs all access is still not listed in available apps. I tried to use on the amazon prime and it says my subscription type is not supported on this device. Anyone able to find this?

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

I don't think so.  My own 4k ultra has had it's OS updated about 5 times since I've had the TV,

but I'm pretty sure the WebOS has not changed.  I would have thought that if there was an update,

it would prompt you or happen automatically the same way the OS update does.

Perhaps you'll get some other responses with something a bit more definitive

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tom M
      Today I switched to WOW internet service and dropped ATT and DirectTV.  I purchased Sling, but now can't add it to my LG TV because there is no option that I can find to add an APP like Sling.  There is no LG Content Store.  What do I do?
    • By td47
      I spotted this useful article for those who feel they need to tweak (optimise) the picture settings, but are not sure what do do:

link hidden, please login to view Obviously any experts on here should chime in with their findings or advice, especially if geared up to LG TV models.
    • By Blank_Disk
      i have a uj630v and it randomly pops up with restarting app to free up memory, any when there will be a fix for this other than having to reset the tv as its a real pain
    • By ironmonkey
      Just bought an LGLED-65UJ630 65INCH TV. Right away I started to get the message "This app will now restart to free up more memory". After searching the internet and forums, I now understand that this problem is huge, it has been going on for years now and it is right across many models of LG TV's.
      I have tried everything to fix this problem. It has the latest firmware. I did the factory reset and that lasted 4 hours before I got the message back. I turn off the TV and leave it for 10 minutes, maybe one hour later I get the message. I delete browsing history, maybe 10 minutes and I get the message..... you get the message.
      As I understand it, the problem is that LG TV's don't have enough internal memory, but they have shipped a ton of their "smart" TV's with this problem.
      My question is, has anybody heard anything from anybody, anywhere about a solution to this problem. I really want to keep this TV, but it is not fit for purpose in this state.     
    • By Bella Lee
      With the Amazon Music app, LG smart TV owners who also happen to be Prime members can finally access two million songs on their TVs. But there is a more convenient approach for you to play Amazon Music on LG smart TV. With an or Mac, you are able to link hidden, please login to view and them play them directly on your smart TV without the Amazon Music app. And you don't worry that your smart TV is not compatible with LG smart TV.