Quantcast

Quick Access Problem

Bazzer

Question

Hi All, i have a small problem on my new LG 32LQ631C0ZA Full HD SMART TV. I have connected a WD 2TB My Passport to the USB drive, but cannot get it registered for a 'Quick Access'. It is formatted to NTFS. I had no problem with the previous LG TV, which wasn't SMART. Any suggestions Guys, thank you, Barry.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sandy8100
      Alexa installed correctly on    32lq63 TV. 
      remote that came with to does not appear to have a microphone. How do I control Alexa?
      Simple instructions for a simple person please !

• By Puja aingh
      Respected Sir 🙏
            LG WEBOS LED TV MODEL NO 32LK628BPTF AUTOMATIC WIFI CONNECT IS DISCONNECTED

PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUES 
    • By Cedric
      Hello,
      Since my TV updated to the last WebOS firmware 05.20.08, quick access key (Long Press 1 for HDMI1, Long press 2 for HDMI2) are reset each time i shutdown the TV, and i have to set them after each reboot...
      I tried to restore the factory default settings on the TV to see if there is any change, but sadly this didn't fixed my problem.
      Any idea please ?
    • By ergoproxy
      Good evening, I have a Smart LG 24MT49S PZ television and for a few days now I can no longer access the installed apps or the various settings, the television starts the apps and settings for a few seconds and then closes them a few seconds later making me return to the channel I was watching . Since, as specified, even the functions in the television menu are not accessible, it is not even possible for me to try to reset the television, does anyone know how I can proceed? Waiting for your reply, I send you my best regards.
    • By pattox
      It is easy to add a new item to the quick settings side menu on an lg c2, as long as the item you want is shown on the list presented when you choose  the + add item.  If you want to add a "shortcut" to an item that is not on the list then how can that be done.  Is it possible to edit the list presented?
      Specifically I want to add a shortcut to "subtitles on" which is buried deep in accessibility settings,  there nothing on the list of options presented to allow this.