Quantcast

CBS all access

Jcat1024

Question

I see an article in December 2019 that cbs all access was now available on tvs with webos >4.0. I have updated to the the latest os 5.80.55 and it says. O further updates are available yet cbs all access is still not listed in available apps. I tried to use on the amazon prime and it says my subscription type is not supported on this device. Anyone able to find this?

6 answers to this question

I don't think so.  My own 4k ultra has had it's OS updated about 5 times since I've had the TV,

but I'm pretty sure the WebOS has not changed.  I would have thought that if there was an update,

it would prompt you or happen automatically the same way the OS update does.

Perhaps you'll get some other responses with something a bit more definitive

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By delos
      Hey everyone,
      I'm new here, so first of all, hello I'm delos.
      I own two LG OLED55G19 TVs, one at home and one elsewhere. At home, I have a QNAP NAS (TS451) with DLNA functionality. Accessing it at home works great.
      The "Home" and "External" networks are connected via VPN. Thus, both networks have different network addresses.
      Now I want to access the home network from the external network with the LG via VPN in order to integrate the DLNA server. The LG doesn't "see" the external server because it's not in the same network. However, I wonder why you can't just enter the IP address of the server in the LG.
      Does anyone have a solution?

Many greetings
      delos
    • By Sandy8100
      Alexa installed correctly on    32lq63 TV. 
      remote that came with to does not appear to have a microphone. How do I control Alexa?
      Simple instructions for a simple person please !

• By Cedric
      Hello,
      Since my TV updated to the last WebOS firmware 05.20.08, quick access key (Long Press 1 for HDMI1, Long press 2 for HDMI2) are reset each time i shutdown the TV, and i have to set them after each reboot...
      I tried to restore the factory default settings on the TV to see if there is any change, but sadly this didn't fixed my problem.
      Any idea please ?
    • By WhyNot
      Hello,
      I connected an hard drive to my LG OLED TV via USB. My TV is connected to my home network via Ethernet, as is my computer.  
      I would like to access the hard disk from my computer. Is this possible? How can I do this with Windows 10?
      Note that I don't want to connect my hard drive directly to my computer but to my TV (because my home network is quite unstable).
      I thank you in advance for all your help.
    • By Bazzer
      Hi All, i have a small problem on my new LG 32LQ631C0ZA Full HD SMART TV. I have connected a WD 2TB My Passport to the USB drive, but cannot get it registered for a 'Quick Access'. It is formatted to NTFS. I had no problem with the previous LG TV, which wasn't SMART. Any suggestions Guys, thank you, Barry.